Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

I think the facts on the ground in post WW II Europe as well as the pre-war antics of Arabs in the ME make hash out of all those excuses for opposing a Jewish state in Israel.
~~~~~~
I agree, anti-Semitism was and is still rife in both Germany and the Middle East. Remember when the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem sent a division of troops to assist Hitler during WWII.
Point of fact:
In 1952, Otto Skorzeny arrived in Egypt to work as military advisor for Egyptian general Naguib and president Nasser. He and fellow Nazi officers trained the Egyptian army. They also gave commando training to Arab and Palestinian volunteers. Among others, Skorzeny trained future Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat
See also:

~~~~~~
I agree, anti-Semitism was and is still rife in both Germany and the Middle East. Remember when the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem sent a division of troops to assist Hitler during WWII.
Point of fact:
In 1952, Otto Skorzeny arrived in Egypt to work as military advisor for Egyptian general Naguib and president Nasser. He and fellow Nazi officers trained the Egyptian army. They also gave commando training to Arab and Palestinian volunteers. Among others, Skorzeny trained future Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat
See also:

90% of Arabs supported the Nazis, and around 50% of Persians. That's why when those 'What If' fantasy threads come around I always choose one where the Nazis move from their Greek conquest to invading through Turkey to get to the oil fields and Iran. It would have been a much easier push and would have had a compliant civilian base, almost like France's Petain run Vichy.

For those who doubt what I said above ...

These leanings never completely ceased. Hitler's MEIN KAMPF CURRENTLY RANKS SIXTH ON THE BEST-SELLER LIST AMONG PALESTINIAN ARABS. Luis Al-Haj, translator of the Arabic edition, writes glowingly in the preface about how Hitler's "ideology" and his "theories of nationalism, dictatorship and race… are advancing especially within our Arabic States." When Palestinian police first greeted Arafat in the self-rule areas, they offered the infamous Nazi salute - the right arm raised straight and upward.

.... and much more. They even sell Hitler coloring books to Arab children in grocery stores and shops all over the ME.

These leanings never completely ceased. Hitler's MEIN KAMPF CURRENTLY RANKS SIXTH ON THE BEST-SELLER LIST AMONG PALESTINIAN ARABS. Luis Al-Haj, translator of the Arabic edition, writes glowingly in the preface about how Hitler's "ideology" and his "theories of nationalism, dictatorship and race… are advancing especially within our Arabic States." When Palestinian police first greeted Arafat in the self-rule areas, they offered the infamous Nazi salute - the right arm raised straight and upward.

.... and much more. They even sell Hitler coloring books to Arab children in grocery stores and shops all over the ME.
You just confirmed what I wrote. Otto Skorzeny trained Arafat and others in Egypt.

You just confirmed what I wrote. Otto Skorzeny trained Arafat and others in Egypt.

I don't recall disputing it, but yes, a lot of Nazis fled to Egypt and were given jobs by Nasser in the Egyptian military and intelligence services.

I know…..it’s horrible.

Yet, leftists continue to either downplay antisemitism, or, as we’ve seen on this thread, actually promote it with their talk of “Zionists controlling foreign policy” and their support of the antisemitic movement such as BDS.

The double standards are blinding when it comes to Jews. The antisemitic Muslim Democrat, Omar, objected to sanctions against Iran because, she said, it punishes innocent Muslims. But then she cheers on the BDS movement! She obviously doesn’t care that they are punishing innocent Jews!

And look at it in this very country. Jews are more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than a Black, but liberals go on and on about how widespread racism Is - math is racist! syrup is racist! AP classes are racist! - and not only ignore antisemitism, but again….promote it.

Yes, and this is what is at the root of the rise in antisemitism among Democrats - they are siding with Muslims (because they have lumped than in as another “oppressed minority), who in turn are taught to hate Jews.

Never was this seen more than when Trump, who in an effort to stem the rise in antisemitism on liberal college campuses, issued an EO denying federal finds to colleges that sat on their hands and let antisemitism flourish. He wanted to make it legislature, and they had plenty of Republican support for such a bill. But it was the Democrats who wouldn’t go along with it!

The Dems’ reasoning? It would suppress Muslims if they weren’t able to freely express their Jew-hate, and if Jews get beat to a pulp and put into hospitals as a result, oh well.

The more Democrats side with Muslims, the more antisemitism will spread among liberals.

It's really their only political tactic, encouraging stupid uneducated minorities to violence and hate crimes against other people based on their race and ethnicity. It's what gets them elected.

The sad thing is you think black folks would be happy with racism and police misconduct if liberals didn't tell them it was bad?

I read what you said. You believe you're entitled to speak for non-whites.

You read it, you didn't understand it...

Far more Palestinians fought for the British, even though the Brtitish had totally stabbed them in the back after World War I when they fought the Ottomans for them.

In fact, 12,000 Palestinians served in the British Army in WWII.

See also:

Um, so what? True story, the Allies were happy to use ex-Nazis to further their own ends. Look up Operation Paperclip, where the US smuggled out 1600 Nazi Scientists to help with our rocket and other weapons programs.

I know…..it’s horrible.

Yet, leftists continue to either downplay antisemitism, or, as we’ve seen on this thread, actually promote it with their talk of “Zionists controlling foreign policy” and their support of the antisemitic movement such as BDS.

Uh, the Zionist do control our foreign policy. Hello, ever heard of AIPAC? I can't think of another ally who has anything similar in terms of putting the fear of Yahweh into our useless members of Congress.

And look at it in this very country. Jews are more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than a Black, but liberals go on and on about how widespread racism Is - math is racist! syrup is racist! AP classes are racist! - and not only ignore antisemitism, but again….promote it.

Let's get real... According to the US Justice Department, there were 2871 hate crimes against blacks in 2020 (A massive increase over 2019) and 279 against Asians (also in increase with a racist president blaming them for Covid.)

There were 689 anti-Jewish incidents, down 28% from 2019.

Yes, and this is what is at the root of the rise in antisemitism among Democrats - they are siding with Muslims (because they have lumped than in as another “oppressed minority), who in turn are taught to hate Jews.

Actually, they have classified them as an oppressed minority because they are actually being...you know... oppressed, at least in Palestine.

Never was this seen more than when Trump, who in an effort to stem the rise in antisemitism on liberal college campuses, issued an EO denying federal finds to colleges that sat on their hands and let antisemitism flourish. He wanted to make it legislature, and they had plenty of Republican support for such a bill. But it was the Democrats who wouldn’t go along with it!

The problem here is you guys want any protest against Zionism to be classified as "anti-Semitism", which is utter bullshit. Someone draws a swastika on your synagogue, I'll be the first one to condemn it. Someone protests that the IDF bombed a Palestinian School, that's not anti-Semitism and it's disingenuous for you to claim it is.

The double standards are blinding when it comes to Jews. The antisemitic Muslim Democrat, Omar, objected to sanctions against Iran because, she said, it punishes innocent Muslims. But then she cheers on the BDS movement! She obviously doesn’t care that they are punishing innocent Jews!

We've been waging economic warfare on Iran for 40 years! Mostly because they had the nerve to overthrow a nasty puppet ruler the CIA put into power. Iran came to the table in good faith on the nuclear deal, and Trump screwed the pooch on a treaty that was working because he sucks up to Bibi.

Now little Zionist is going to go hungry because companies are getting out of Israel. let's get real.

The real problem is that the Zionist Entity is becoming an international pariah because most of the world looks at what it is doing and sees that it is no better than what South Africa used to do to it's blacks.

The big Zionist Nightmare- that Americans might start figuring out that they have no stake in the Israel-Palestine conflict, or worse that we are on the wrong side.

Last edited:
Someone draws a swastika on your synagogue, I'll be the first one to condemn it.
Are you kidding? You'd be one of my first suspects.

Someone protests that the IDF bombed a Palestinian School, that's not anti-Semitism and it's disingenuous for you to claim it is.
And it never occurs to you to ask why the IDF bombed the school, does it? You just irrationally believe the IDF just wants to kill Palestinian kids.

HAMAS violates the Law of Armed Conflict by launching attacks from protected structures like schools, mosques, and hospitals. When such structures are used for launching attacks, they lose their protected status and may lawfully be attacked. IDF gives clear warning of such attacks so that innocents may depart.

HAMAS gets innocent Palestinians killed by engaging in war crimes.

But you dutifully read the HAMAS press releases sent to you and blame the Jews, because you're an easily-manipulated moron.

NOt really. Frankly, other than a certain spammer who claims to be Asian American, I've never had a person of color dispute anything I've said.
So he's "not really Asian", according to your White Liberal Authority.

This is how you see yourself:

white saviour.jpg

Uh, the Zionist do control our foreign policy. Hello, ever heard of AIPAC? I can't think of another ally who has anything similar in terms of putting the fear of Yahweh into our useless members of Congress.

Let's get real... According to the US Justice Department, there were 2871 hate crimes against blacks in 2020 (A massive increase over 2019) and 279 against Asians (also in increase with a racist president blaming them for Covid.)

There were 689 anti-Jewish incidents, down 28% from 2019.

Actually, they have classified them as an oppressed minority because they are actually being...you know... oppressed, at least in Palestine.

The problem here is you guys want any protest against Zionism to be classified as "anti-Semitism", which is utter bullshit. Someone draws a swastika on your synagogue, I'll be the first one to condemn it. Someone protests that the IDF bombed a Palestinian School, that's not anti-Semitism and it's disingenuous for you to claim it is.

We've been waging economic warfare on Iran for 40 years! Mostly because they had the nerve to overthrow a nasty puppet ruler the CIA put into power. Iran came to the table in good faith on the nuclear deal, and Trump screwed the pooch on a treaty that was working because he sucks up to Bibi.

Now little Zionist is going to go hungry because companies are getting out of Israel. let's get real.

The real problem is that the Zionist Entity is becoming an international pariah because most of the world looks at what it is doing and sees that it is no better than what South Africa used to do to it's blacks.

The big Zionist Nightmare- that Americans might start figuring out that they have no stake in the Israel-Palestine conflict, or worse that we are on the wrong side.
I didn’t read a word of what you wrote. I know that you wrote about “Jewing down” the cost of insurance - which reveals your antisemitism in spades. Anything else you have to say is driven by Jew-hate, and is not worthy of my time.

And it never occurs to you to ask why the IDF bombed the school, does it? You just irrationally believe the IDF just wants to kill Palestinian kids.

HAMAS violates the Law of Armed Conflict by launching attacks from protected structures like schools, mosques, and hospitals. When such structures are used for launching attacks, they lose their protected status and may lawfully be attacked. IDF gives clear warning of such attacks so that innocents may depart.

No, I honestly don't ask why an illegal squatter state bombs school children.

Or run over peace activists will bulldozers

Or do any of the other shit they do.

o he's "not really Asian", according to your White Liberal Authority.
I don't think she's a real person. I think she's a computer program that just generates responses... but you guys get catfished.

I didn’t read a word of what you wrote. I know that you wrote about “Jewing down” the cost of insurance - which reveals your antisemitism in spades. Anything else you have to say is driven by Jew-hate, and is not worthy of my time.

Really? Do you have a link to the post where I said that? Or are you just taking Zoggie's word for it.

The guy did boast about how he ripped off an insurance company, though.

Attachments

• 1641148105631.png
    1641148105631.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 12

Forum List

Back