Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

Did you miss the part in this thread where Lisa called me Hitler and whined about the Holocaust?

Yes, a few quislings are selling out their own... but the majority of the Arab world hates the Zionists.

It should come as no surprise that the Israelis want to do business with the Gulf States ..

Did you miss the part in this thread where Lisa called me Hitler and whined about the Holocaust?

Yes, a few quislings are selling out their own... but the majority of the Arab world hates the Zionists.
You say you have a degree in history and post tons of anti-Zionist Israel lies.
You’re either mentally I’ll or a scion of Hitler.

The majority of the Arab world want their Mullahs to die and want to eat.

That's where you'll find the truth of the situation. Zionism is like so many other ISMS.
The fact is that today’s technology and communication make the news from other countries more honest.
When people in Arab nations are protesting en masse against their governments, it’s difficult to hide.

The fact is that today’s technology and communication make the news from other countries more honest.
When people in Arab nations are protesting en masse against their governments, it’s difficult to hide.

Which Arab countries? Not the ones the Israelis are seeking to do business with.

You say you have a degree in history and post tons of anti-Zionist Israel lies.
You’re either mentally I’ll or a scion of Hitler.
OR I just don't like my country getting played by a bunch of religious nuts.

If you had been bothering to pay attention, my issue is with religion in general, not Jews in particular.

I blame the Evangelicals for the situation in Palestine as much as the Zionists. Jesus isn't coming back, as he never existed in the first place.

The majority of the Arab world want their Mullahs to die and want to eat.
Meh, not really. The fact is, when Democracy came to the Arab World, they still hated Israel.

Notice how JoeB never Links to AP News or Reuters.
Why should I do that? They aren't exactly cutting edge

Perhaps some honesty and self reflection is in order... or long overdue. You're very attached to your victim narrative.
YUP. Thanks for proving to readers here that liberals come out with the “Jew victim card” accusation if a Jew points out antisemitism while simultaneously claiming how awful racism is for blacks. You’re an antisemite, and a hypocritical liberal.

Liberals: Oh noooos, get the Aunt Jemima syrup off the shelves! It’s racist! Abolish late fees for libraries because it’s racist to blacks! Get rid of the admissions test for TJ because blacks don’t do as well, so that is racist too!

Jew: The double standards where Israel is concerned, where all this ire is directed at the Jewish country while the antisemitic actions of Muslims toward Jews is denied, is antisemitic.

Liberals: Stop playing the Jew victim card!

Last edited:
YUP. Thanks for proving to readers here that liberals come out with the “Jew victim card” accusation if a Jew points out antidemitism while simultaneously claiming how awful racism is for blacks. You’re an antisemite, and a hypocritical liberal.

I have said nothing about racism. I'm most certainly not an antisemite.. That accusation is just your knee jerk defense of Israel's conduct.

The Palestinians are descended from 1st century Jewish farmers who didn't leave and they too are Semites like all Arabic speaking people.. The Jews have a unique history... unlike the Arabs, Jews have been persecuted or expelled from some 200 countries.

I have said nothing about racism. I'm most certainly not an antisemite.. That accusation is just your knee jerk defense of Israel's conduct.

The Palestinians are descended from 1st century Jewish farmers who didn't leave and they too are Semites like all Arabic speaking people.. The Jews have a unique history... unlike the Arabs, Jews have been persecuted or expelled from some 200 countries.
Oh please. You’ve made broad-brsuh negative comments about Jews repeatedly throughout this forum.

YUP. Thanks for proving to readers here that liberals come out with the “Jew victim card” accusation if a Jew points out antisemitism while simultaneously claiming how awful racism is for blacks. You’re an antisemite, and a hypocritical liberal.

Liberals: Oh noooos, get the Aunt Jemima syrup off the shelves! It’s racist! Abolish late fees for libraries because it’s racist to blacks! Get rid of the admissions test for TJ because blacks don’t do as well, so that is racist too!

I'm just curious why you think the whole Aunt Jemima thing is a big deal. The fact that Corporate America STILL had so many racist mascots as of 2021 is kind of a sad commentary.

If there was a company that sold "Uncle Moshe's Matzah Balls" with a caricature of a Jew, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

Jew: The double standards where Israel is concerned, where all this ire is directed at the Jewish country while the antisemitic actions of Muslims toward Jews is denied, is antisemitic.

The ire is directed towards the Zionist country because it practices Apartheid against the indigenous population.

If the shoe fits.........
Beautiful! I point out that you have made broad-brush nasty comments about Jews, and you double down and say “if the shoe fits” - and then you claim you’re not antisemitic.

Antisemite: Jews are stuck-up people who think they’re better than everyone else.

Jew: That’s an antisemitic comment.

Antisemite: Well, if the shoe fits! But I’m not antisemitic.

All that growing up in Jew-hating Muslim countries really messed you up.

I'm just curious why you think the whole Aunt Jemima thing is a big deal. The fact that Corporate America STILL had so many racist mascots as of 2021 is kind of a sad commentary.

If there was a company that sold "Uncle Moshe's Matzah Balls" with a caricature of a Jew, you'd be screaming bloody murder.

The ire is directed towards the Zionist country because it practices Apartheid against the indigenous population.
The woman called Ain’t You Mama became a multi-millionaire from the picture and there is an Uncle Moishe.

Forum List

Back