Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

In the case of the Palestinians I think they should.

Of course you do.. they aren't white enough for you.

Ironically, Whites are becoming a shrinking minority in this world... It would be a pity if people like you got a dose of your own medicine.

You do not believe anything unless it corresponds to what you want to believe.

Right, because Tricky Dick and Jew Kissinger were such honest guys.

Of course you do.. they aren't white enough for you.

Ironically, Whites are becoming a shrinking minority in this world... It would be a pity if people like you got a dose of your own medicine.

Right, because Tricky Dick and Jew Kissinger were such honest guys.
Racist bigot. ^^^^^^

Can you show me a video where Bill Maher said that?

September 20 -- Politically Incorrect host Bill Maher more than lived up to his show's title this week with remarks that some of the United States' past military actions have been "cowardly."

The frequently sarcastic host made the comment on his ABC show Monday, prompting both Sears and FedEx to pull their ads from the show, citing complaints from angry viewers.A contrite Maher issued an apology yesterday through his publicist, saying that his views "should have been expressed differently."

The televised comments that sparked the controversy: "We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly."

Maher may have further enraged viewers when he contrasted the action of the U.S. military with the hijackers who died along with their victims when they crashed commercial airliners into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on Sept. 11. "Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly," said the host.

A study shows some alarming data about the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staff, which average 45 staff members per institution and are made of up leftist anti-Israel and pro-Communist bigots. (Even more ironic is that they are overrepresented by POC who ostensibly seek to eradicate bigots.)

I'd like to know exactly what DEI staff does and what they produce.

Don't ask Lisa because shes too dumb to know that shes was hired due to DEI.

Their must be some bright DEI staffers.
Lisa is an idiot. White women are included in DEI and in fact so are white men. Lisa whines about anti semitism but her every post is virulently racist. So if she's not liked, it's not because she's Jewish.

Members of a diversity, equity, and inclusion staff have easy jobs. All they need to do is to lower requirements and expectations for Negroes.

It's hilarious that your objection to DEI staff is they help black people.
Because of the race gap in average intelligence, race equity can only be achieved by reducing intellectual standards for Negros. You know that as well as I do.

Because of the race gap in average intelligence, race equity can only be achieved by reducing intellectual standards for Negros. You know that as well as I do.
Intelligence doesn't always equal success.

I've never had a boss I thought was smarter than I was, and I've had a few who were outright morons.

It can be a factor, but so are connections, race privilege, and personal charisma.

Hell, I'll admit it, two of the last three jobs I've gotten, I've gotten through networking. I knew someone who knew someone.

Palestinians have a right to be there too. To live there. To work there. To raise families.

Not when they demand the extermination of their neighbors and elect scum who use rape and mass murder of civilians as a political tactic. You probably don't have any principles and don't get that; sociopaths usually don't.

Who backs a terrorist organization?..like any terrorist organization? (except the terrorists)...again, no one of conscience. I understand you're searching for talking points you can use for political division, but this isn't one of them. No one is denying Israel's right to exist. But at the same time, you can't just wage a campaign against a people over decades and not expect it to have consequences. That is the policy decisions of their government coming back to bite the innocent people in head. Palestinians have a right to be there too. To live there. To work there. To raise families.

Criticizing the actions of their government and its leaders..is not antisemitism.
no, they don't. If they want to embrace their identity as "Palestinians" then they have a right to be in "Palestine" which at this point is under the rule of either Fatah in areas of Judea and Samaria or Hamas in Gaza. Why should they have any right to be in Israel? Canadians have no right to live and work in the US.

JBG

Ignore IM2. He Is angry at me for pointing out that the millions of Jews who immigrated here impoverished and uneducated around the turn of the last century were able to move from abject poverty in NYC tenements in one generation to college-educated professionals with homes in the suburbs the next due to responsible life choices, discipline, and motivation - and despite blatant antisemitism.

The implication, of course, is that people are responsible for their own successes, or failures. He considers that racist.

Last edited:
Their job, apparently, is to focus on giving special opportunities to POC while engaging in what has colloquially been termed “reverse racism.” In fact, the idea of social justice, whatever that means, is to be advanced only for blacks, and injustice to other groups is to be disregarded.

Some months ago, a black DEI officer noted the antisemitism rising on camous (pre-Oct 7), and when she questioned why nothing was being done, along with asking for clarity as to the goals of the DEI staff, she was accused of white supremacy and….FIRED. She was told she wasn’t being a black person.

JBG

Ignore IM2. He Is angry at me for pointing out that the millions of Jews who immigrated here impoverished and uneducated around the turn of the last century were able to move from abject poverty in NYC tenements in one generation to college-educated professionals with homes in the suburbs the next due to responsible life choices, discipline, and motivation - and despite blatant antisemitism.

The implication, of course, is that people are responsible for their own successes, or failures. He considers that racist.
Don't you hear people, when sent to do repairs to or make deliveries to Jewish "homes in the suburbs" being told "be aware of your surroundings, you're entering a Jewish neighborhood?"

Don't you hear people, when sent to do repairs to or make deliveries to Jewish "homes in the suburbs" being told "be aware of your surroundings, you're entering a Jewish neighborhood?"
Careful…..IM2 will call you a racist for implying that, generally speaking, one is safer walking through a Jewish neighborhood at 10 pm than a black one.

Forum List

Back