Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Fake chart, no credibility.

I mean, it must have sucked for you to be paid less than someone you considered inferior and didn't say "Yes, massa" when you tried to explain his job to him.
The race gap in average intelligence is too well attested to to be doubted. You have an amazing ability to disregard facts you do not want to believe.

Years later with a better company my boss hired a black programmer. I mentored him too. He told our boss I was helping him. Our boss told me, "It is my job to train the people I hire, but I do not always have the time. You are making my job a lot easier."
Am I supposed to be impressed you occassionally act like a decent human being?

When you give it to me from a CREDIBLE peer-reviewed source that has eliminated ALL OTHER possible causation, then we can talk.
Name a single essay or book that has been peer reviewed. Prove that it has been peer reviewed.

Right here on this website I decline to respond in kind to your insults.

That's not decency, guy, it's being pompous.

Then it should be easy for you to quote a university study and prove that it was peer reviewed.

I'm not the one presenting garbage here as "Scientific", you are. If Jensen or Rushton or Murray had any scientific value, where are the peer reviews validating their work?

I'm not the one presenting garbage here as "Scientific", you are. If Jensen or Rushton or Murray had any scientific value, where are the peer reviews validating their work?

The fact that you think that my refusal to respond in kind to your name calling, insults, and obscene words is pomposity says worse things about you than I care to.

You are the one who keeps talking about peer reviews. Name a book you agree with, and preferably one you have read, and prove that it was peer reviewed.

You do read books, don't you? You can find my book review of Professor J. Philippe Rushton's Race, Evolution, and Behavior here:

"Race, Evolution, and Behavior," by Professor J. Philippe Rushton

Jared Taylor thinks it is a good book. He banned me from his website for expressing how my admiration for Jews and Orientals is consistent with race realism, but we are still on good terms.

Last edited:
The fact that you think that my refusal to respond in kind to your name calling, insults, and obscene words is pomposity says worse things about you than I care to.

YOu get that kind of treatment because you are an awful person. I'm sorry you don't get that.

You are the one who keeps talking about peer reviews.

Right, and none of your boys have been peer-reviewed. No university has a Department of Race Realism, at least not since the 1930s.

You do read books, don't you?

Yes, I just don't waste my time reading crap ones. I have a full-time job, a side business, and a marriage. Time is a valuable commodity, and I don't waste it on things that aren't worthy.

Jared Taylor thinks it is a good book. He banned me from his website for expressing how my admiration for Jews and Orientals is consistent with race realism, but we are still on good terms.

That you would WANT to be on good terms with a cockroach like Jared Taylor says a lot.

YOu get that kind of treatment because you are an awful person. I'm sorry you don't get that.

Right, and none of your boys have been peer-reviewed. No university has a Department of Race Realism, at least not since the 1930s.

Yes, I just don't waste my time reading crap ones. I have a full-time job, a side business, and a marriage. Time is a valuable commodity, and I don't waste it on things that aren't worthy.

That you would WANT to be on good terms with a cockroach like Jared Taylor says a lot.
I have a better ratio of up votes than comments than you do. So does Lisa558.

I am still waiting for you to name a book or essay that has been peer reviewed, and prove that it was peer reviewed.

Generally speaking Jared Taylor and I agree on reality perceptions, but we do not always have the same likes and dislikes. For example, I am sympathetic to the American Indians, he is not. He thinks Robert E. Lee is the most admirable Americans who ever lived. I think Jimmy Carter is more admirable. I like ethnic diversity, he does not. I think a demographic should be evaluated by the average characteristics found on the group. That is why I prefer Orientals and Jews to my own demographic

Last edited:
I have a better ratio of up votes than comments than you do. So does Lisa558.

That 90% of the people here are racist wingnuts, that's nothign to be proud of, but you boast of being friends with the AmRen guy.

I am still waiting for you to name a book or essay that has been peer reviewed, and prove that it was peer reviewed.

And you'll be waiting a long time. The fact is, none of your heroes have peer review or academic acceptance. This makes you about as credible as a Cryptozoologist who claims he has proof of Bigfoot.

That is why I prefer Orientals and Jews to my own demographic

I doubt they like you that much.

Here's a hint. Most Asians don't like it when you call them, "Orientals".

You just bragged about how you would never hire a Jew. You’re not one to talk about “decency,” you bigot.

That 90% of the people here are racist wingnuts, that's nothign to be proud of, but you boast of being friends with the AmRen guy.

And you'll be waiting a long time. The fact is, none of your heroes have peer review or academic acceptance. This makes you about as credible as a Cryptozoologist who claims he has proof of Bigfoot.

I doubt they like you that much.

Here's a hint. Most Asians don't like it when you call them, "Orientals".
Here’s a hint: Most Jews don’t like when you refuse to hire one. That’s worse.

You just bragged about how you would never hire a Jew. You’re not one to talk about “decency,” you bigot.

Not at all. I don't believe for a minute you are racially inferior.

You just belong to a fucked up religion that tells you it's okay to cheat people. That's why I won't hire you.

Here’s a hint: Most Jews don’t like when you refuse to hire one. That’s worse.

Good, I don't want Jews to like me. I dated a Jewish girl once, realized it was a huge mistake by the time the date was over.

You just belong to a fucked up religion that tells you it's okay to cheat people. That's why I won't hire you.
I'd like to look up the citation in Jewish legal texts that approves of cheating. Please pass along the textual citation so we can discuss. TIA.

Not at all. I don't believe for a minute you are racially inferior.

Good, I don't want Jews to like me. I dated a Jewish girl once, realized it was a huge mistake by the time the date was over.
My religion doesn’t tell me it’s OK to cheat. That’s just more of your disgusting bigotry talking.

Again, you’ve got some chutzpah calling other people racist when you’re bragging about refusing to hire a Jew.

My religion doesn’t tell me it’s OK to cheat.
Then why is your every othe post complaining that someone else might be getting money you think is rightfuly there? Heck, just read your posts on Reparations, it reminds me why in my old Catholic Neighborhood, we used Jew as a verb.

Again, you’ve got some chutzpah calling other people racist when you’re bragging about refusing to hire a Jew.
Your fucked up, degenerate religion isn't a race. I mean, seriously, what's the point. They don't even offer you an afterlife.

Forum List

Back