Any advanced civilization needs a servant class

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
That is the stark reality liberals do not want to admit. At least until robots are perfected to do the low paying dirty jobs aka harvesting crops, assembly line work, menial jobs etc.

Our lack of a servant class has resulted in the mexican invasion....the so called illegals storming across our southern border.

The liberals seem to be fine with letting illegal mexicans be our servants ...it would be better however to restore our traditional servant class...the ones misguided liberals put on the dole in order to get their vote.

That is the stark reality liberals do not want to admit. At least until robots are perfected to do the low paying dirty jobs aka harvesting crops, assembly line work, menial jobs etc.

Our lack of a servant class has resulted in the mexican invasion....the so called illegals storming across our southern border.

The liberals seem to be fine with letting illegal mexicans be our servants ...it would be better however to restore our traditional servant class...the ones misguided liberals put on the dole in order to get their vote.

We're all servants . . . of one master or another. My aunt and uncle ran a large dairy farm from the fifties to the nineties. Who, in your best guess (what demographic) planted their hundreds of acres of feed corn, harvested it, cared for and milked their cows, tended to the myriad other day to day duties involved in such a large scale agricultural operation? Well, it wasn't immigrant or migrant workers. Family, friends, the odd locally hired farmhand, and of course, my aunt and uncle themselves. They never had a vacation from the place.

Similarly, as a teenager, I worked several summers in a row in local orchards picking cherries, peaches and plums. Those orchards were large operations. For extra cash the orchard owners paid us small bounties to shoot groundhogs and crows. No migrant or immigrant workers worked those orchards, just local teens and farmhands and family members of the orchard owners.

We don't need a servant class, we just need to remember how to progress, as workers, from teen summer jobs during middle and high school to full-time careers after.

I call it my theory of natural repose economics. Ever notice when you pile stuff like sand, dirt. gravel or whatever up into a pile it naturally comes to rest in a pyramidal shape? That's called the angle of natural repose which is stable. Well if you notice that's how stable economies are, more volume on the much broader bottom half with an ever diminishing volume as you approach the top of the pile. If you try to stack shit up with vertical sides that are straight up and down it just won't stay that way. Natural forces of gravity and such will eventually force that angle of natural repose on to the pile. It's a futile effort to attempt to force into any other shape on to it. That is unless you spread the pile out where nothing is higher and nothing is elevated, that's called collectivism and everything is the bottom of the pile.

We're all servants . . . of one master or another. My aunt and uncle ran a large dairy farm from the fifties to the nineties. Who, in your best guess (what demographic) planted their hundreds of acres of feed corn, harvested it, cared for and milked their cows, tended to the myriad other day to day duties involved in such a large scale agricultural operation? Well, it wasn't immigrant or migrant workers. Family, friends, the odd locally hired farmhand, and of course, my aunt and uncle themselves. They never had a vacation from the place.

Similarly, as a teenager, I worked several summers in a row in local orchards picking cherries, peaches and plums. Those orchards were large operations. For extra cash the orchard owners paid us small bounties to shoot groundhogs and crows. No migrant or immigrant workers worked those orchards, just local teens and farmhands and family members of the orchard owners.

We don't need a servant class, we just need to remember how to progress, as workers, from teen summer jobs during middle and high school to full-time careers after.

Hell, the higher echelons of the "servant class" can make more $$ than professionals. If you saw the income of a waiter at a place like Per Se, or even more so big old Steakhouses like Peter Luger and Smith & Wollensky's you would be surprised.

Of course these are the top waiter jobs out there, but it just shows you that even "servant" style work has room for upward mobility.

When was the last time you saw a mexican waiter....or for that matter a black waiter?

Forum List

Back