Any Church that refuses to stand against abortion is useless to God and will be tossed in the fire

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Any Church that refuses to take a stand against abortion is useless to God, and on Judgment Day, that Church will be thrown on the fire and burned with all the other useless garbage.

Wow, blackrook would have been a happy little druid weaving wicker baskets to hang humans over the fire.

Any Church that refuses to take a stand against abortion is useless to God, and on Judgment Day, that Church will be thrown on the fire and burned with all the other useless garbage.
Any Church that refuses to take a stand against abortion is useless to God

th

and everything else included ....

* so says the christian troll baiter, (Hater).

Human beings taking ownership of judgement reserved to god.

Heresy I believe. "Judge not, lest ye be judged". Well, that's what god said anyway, kristians don't really think it means anything so they make it up as they go.

thankfully your child molesting church has no power in America

Stop it already. You know that the Catholic Church has no higher statistics in this realm (and often less) than any other faith/denomination. You may as well say, "Thankfully child molesting rabbis, ministers, fathers, teachers, coaches have no power in America."

Stop it already. You know that the Catholic Church has no higher statistics in this realm (and often less) than any other faith/denomination. You may as well say, "Thankfully child molesting rabbis, ministers, fathers, teachers, coaches have no power in America."
You know that the Catholic Church has no higher statistics in this realm (and often less) than any other faith/denomination.

The taxi driver shook his head and said, “You Jews have got it good. In my community, when someone is dating and confused, or is going through a rough patch in his marriage, or needs guidance on how to discipline their kids, who should we turn to? Our celibate priest?

the catholics have their own doctrine to blame for the particularity of the path their hierarchy chose to follow.

Blackrook , God does not mention abortion one single time anywhere in the Bible --

- not to Moses

- not to Joshua

- not to Samuel

- not to Nathan

- not to Daniel

- not to Ezra

- not to Nehemiah

- not to Maccbees

- not to John The Baptist

- not to Matthew

- not to Mark

- not to John

- not to Peter

- not to Paul

- not to Jude

- not to James -- neither one.

What part of NOT do you not understand ??

The taxi driver shook his head and said, “You Jews have got it good. In my community, when someone is dating and confused, or is going through a rough patch in his marriage, or needs guidance on how to discipline their kids, who should we turn to? Our celibate priest?

the catholics have their own doctrine to blame for the particularity of the path their hierarchy chose to follow.

Even celibate priests do not grow up, exist in a vacuum. How does one who only has the experience of his own marriage--which may be quite different than someone else--qualify as a better counselor?

Even celibate priests do not grow up, exist in a vacuum. How does one who only has the experience of his own marriage--which may be quite different than someone else--qualify as a better counselor?

I agree whole heartedly with your comment ...

my point was the forced celibacy is what led to the particularities (boys) of the catholic scandal as the foot print of the problem and is most likely in some way the same for nuns, as there being a difference with your response to GUNO's post.

celibacy might be an option but its mandated origin is equally as disturbing as its predictable outcome that has undoubtedly been sustained by that church at the expense of its victims for CENTURIES.

my point was the forced celibacy is what led to the particularities (boys) of the catholic scandal as the foot print of the problem and is most likely in some way the same for nuns, as there being a difference with your response to GUNO's post.

celibacy might be an option but its mandated origin is equally as disturbing as its predictable outcome that has undoubtedly been sustained by that church at the expense of its victims for CENTURIES.

Celibacy does not a pedophile make. People become, or are, celibate for various reasons. A pedophile is a pedophile, and pedophiles do try to maneuver themselves into positions in which they are trusted with children. Teachers, coaches, counselors, those who enter religious professions, uncles, cousins, stepfathers, even fathers, may be pedophiles. Their celibacy--or lack thereof--is not a factor.

Celibacy does not a pedophile make. People become, or are, celibate for various reasons. A pedophile is a pedophile, and pedophiles do try to maneuver themselves into positions in which they are trusted with children. Teachers, coaches, counselors, those who enter religious professions, uncles, cousins, stepfathers, even fathers, may be pedophiles. Their celibacy--or lack thereof--is not a factor.

Celibacy does not a pedophile make ....

no, unless the celibacy is mandated within a religion and the direction the discretion takes is in part a response to the religion itself, in this case the choice to assault boys in some way in their minds was not a breach of their vow of celibacy.

and the complacency of the religion (church) to the outcome as in some way excusable further encouraged the practice.

People become, or are, celibate for various reasons ...

not in the case of the mandate by the catholic church it was someone else's decision.

Forum List

Back