Any Democrat or Lefty

Can any of you tell me the purpose of a job? Why do they exist in the first place? Who creates them?
Why don't you ask your hand? There all kinds of jobs. Why they exist...

raunchy melania 1.jpg
...because of photos like this.

Donald Trump created them handy jobs, because he's a self-described stable genius, with the most perfect words and a fortune based on a measly little million dollar loan from Big Daddy -- way back the the 1970s

This what you get as a reply/comment when you engage in caricatures and strawman arguments

how many took the pledge -- MAGA Republicans?
Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) is a politically conservative[1] U.S. advocacy group whose stated goal is "a system in which taxes are simpler, flatter, more visible, and lower than they are today." According to ATR, "The government's power to control one's life derives from its power to tax. We believe that power should be minimized." The organization is known for its "Taxpayer Protection Pledge", which asks candidates for federal and state office to commit themselves in writing to oppose all tax increases. The founder and president of ATR is Grover Norquist, a conservative tax activist.

View attachment 752204

Donald Trump created them handy jobs, because he's a self-described stable genius, with the most perfect words and a fortune based on a measly little million dollar loan from Big Daddy -- way back the the 1970s

This what you get as a reply/comment when you engage in caricatures and strawman arguments

That be some cold xit, ese....

View attachment 752204

Ah a troll, I guess the left will make fun of you. How dare you show a normal good looking women. Your lefty hefty bitches won't like you fat shaming them.

Ok, you're an idiot. People spent money at K MArt and it took that money until it went bankrupt.....

You should really know the fundamentals before talking.
Of course...it must have slipped my mind.

How did you do with that payroll data?

Of course...it must have slipped my mind.

How did you do with that payroll data?
You don't need data to know what a job is. You morons act like the governemtn just makes them out of thin air. And that jobs are there for the benefit of that employee.

Maybe, People who need work done create them, that might include the President.......It's not hard....Laws and legislation do not create jobs, but they can kill them.
So when you said Bush created jobs..you didn't include the word "perhaps"...you said he created them.

Did Trump create any jobs? Did Obama? I'm sure you'll find a way to credit Trump and Bush without crediting Obama.

Its always fun to watch you try to get out of the box you put yourself in over and over...so lets have it.

Ah a troll, I guess the left will make fun of you. How dare you show a normal good looking women. Your lefty hefty bitches won't like you fat shaming them.
How dare you show a normal good looking women.

How many times did you challenge someone to define "woman"?

That there are guys too stupid to spell the word is sufficient tragedy.

So when you said Bush created jobs..you didn't include the word "perhaps"...you said he created them.

Did Trump create any jobs? Did Obama? I'm sure you'll find a way to credit Trump and Bush without crediting Obama.

Its always fun to watch you try to get out of the box you put yourself in over and over...so lets have it.
See this is your partisan stupidity. Saying a President created job, just means he had the policies to help businesses create job. OMG you really are dumb.

You probably think govt creates jobs and jobs are a program for people.....and if you raise the min wage, everything is cool and people make more money and can now live in luxry, dont you?

See this is your partisan stupidity. Saying a President created job, just means he had the policies to help businesses create job. OMG you really are dumb.

You probably think govt creates jobs and jobs are a program for people.....and if you raise the min wage, everything is cool and people make more money and can now live in luxry, dont you?
I bet you can't even tell us what a job is for? Why they exist?

Forum List

Back