Any of you Trump supporters waking up yet?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The man is trying to sell America a bill of goods and if they're smart they aren't buying.

It's not too late to DUMP TRUMP. I firmly believe the election is lost & a guaranteed Clinton victory at this point. Our best recourse at this point is to get that dumbfuck off the ticket & try to salvage as many down ballet votes as we can.

They're waiting for Trump to come by and give them a big kiss before they can wake up.

Paul Ryan might have the best strategy at this point. Saying he's supporting the Republican nominee while making it clearly obvious to the media that he doesn't. He's keeping his distance and looking ahead to 2020.

Any of you DEMs waking up yet?

Hillary is a know liar

Hillary left the Middle East a mess

Hillary @#$%^& -Up with Putin

Hillary's emails/server was hacked, illegal, and a HUGE risk

The Clinton Foundation

Bill back in White Hose

Hillary is fowl

We don't know what Trump is but we damn sure know what Hillary and Bill are

• Banned
Any of you DEMs waking up yet?

Hillary is a know liar

Hillary left the Middle East a mess

Hillary @#$%^& -Up with Putin

Hillary's emails/server was hacked, illegal, and a HUGE risk

The Clinton Foundation

Bill back in White Hose

Hillary is fowl

We don't know what Trump is but we damn sure know what Hillary and Bill are
Wrong thread dumbass.

Still trying to convince yourselves?
Threads like this one,ya gotta wonder who they are really talking to.
It looks more like they are talking to themselves.

Trump is doing just fine out there whether you like him or not Gramps. Well at least the polls with honest methodology.

• Banned
Trump is doing just fine out there whether you like him or not Gramps. Well at least the polls with honest methodology.
I don't care about the polls. I care about a man trying to pretend he is something he's not. The only thing I gather from the polls is we have a lot of stupid Americans fucking shit up.

Don't forget that R voters have made their choice. If Trump gets dumped watch for a backlash like you've never seen before within the R ranks. Those pro Trump voters have already promised that they would vote straight D all the way down the ballot after writing in Trump for President.

I don't care about the polls. I care about a man trying to pretend he is something he's not. The only thing I gather from the polls is we have a lot of stupid Americans fucking shit up.

Pretending to be what pray tell? He's Trump plain and simple.

Paul Ryan might have the best strategy at this point. Saying he's supporting the Republican nominee while making it clearly obvious to the media that he doesn't. He's keeping his distance and looking ahead to 2020.
Yeah, the strategy George Will referred to. Bend over and take it for four years and then hope for the best. He sure as hell can't move any closer to Trump.

Pretending to be what pray tell? He's Trump plain and simple.
Pretending that he cares about you or me. Pretending he's a conservative. Pretending he doesn't tell you one thing then do another. Pretending he has a clue how to run our nation. He pretends so good that it has rubbed off on his followers who now pretend he isn't a flip flopping say anything for a vote political amateur

Forum List

Back