Any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

The Russians are a strong, basically good people, they have been abused too long; Putin is only the last in a string of bad leaders. Gorbachev is missed.
Once in a while your leaders say what they mean:

And wrong remains wrong, I lost what respect I had for Graham after reading your link. The Russian people are not to blame if a few brutal peoople who happen to be or want to be Russian shot down that plane, the individuals bear the blame. It is good to know Putin may be opening up the investigation:

MOSCOW, July 26 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott discussed the need to ensure international recovery experts can work safely at the Malaysian airliner crash site in Ukraine, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

At least 27 Australians were on the plane from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur that was downed last week over part of Ukraine controlled by pro-Russian rebels. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by John Stonestreet)

(c) Copyright Thomson Reuters 2014.

The Russians are a strong, basically good people, they have been abused too long; Putin is only the last in a string of bad leaders.

I agree wih your assessment of the Russian people, however I don't see how basically strong people are abused when they have chosen a strong leader. The worst thing about Putin in my view as a non-Russian is his close ties to the Orthodox Russian Church. But that does not make him a bad leader to the Russian people as a whole.
Why do you think Putin is a bad leader of and for the people of Russia?

Last edited:
I ask moderators to close this thread after half an hour if no evidence is posted, I am not interested in CNN type evidence along the lines of "But the world community is pointing all fingers at Putin" - does anyone have any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

You're right. There is actually no real, hard evidence. Just circumstantial evidence.

However, on the flip side of that coin, and this is where your mental fitness will surely be revealed, you must also answer this question: Any real evidence that Ukrainian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

If one is going to try to come to the truth about how the airliner was shot down, you're going to follow the evidence to its logical conclusion.

So, what evidence do you have that Ukrainians shot down the plane from a part of their country that they no longer have control over?

Please, take more than 30 minutes.

I ask moderators to close this thread after half an hour if no evidence is posted, I am not interested in CNN type evidence along the lines of "But the world community is pointing all fingers at Putin" - does anyone have any REAL evidence that Russian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

You're right. There is actually no real, hard evidence. Just circumstantial evidence.

However, on the flip side of that coin, and this is where your mental fitness will surely be revealed, you must also answer this question: Any real evidence that Ukrainian weapons were used to down the Malaysian flight or not?

If one is going to try to come to the truth about how the airliner was shot down, you're going to follow the evidence to its logical conclusion.

So, what evidence do you have that Ukrainians shot down the plane from a part of their country that they no longer have control over?

No. And unlike axis of America and the west/Kiev junta - the RUSSIANS were NOT making baseless claims that Ukrainians or Americans shot down the plane: When Ukrainians will release their un tampered data for the air traffic control of that day, then we can see and understand why they derailed the plane to fly over a war zone where a few of their own military jets were downed by the rebels days and weeks prior to the crash of Malaysian flight. Until then we can only speculate and point fingers.

Yup. From what I've read the Russian Seperatists shot the plane down.

Of course all the lefty's on the board make it look like Putin stood on the hill with a rocket launcher and shot it down. How absurd.

Russian Separatists shot it down. Not the Russian military.
Russian separatists ARE Russian military. Where the fuck do you think they are getting their arms? Off fucking E Bay?

Where in the hell do you think the Ukraines got their weapons ?
They wrestle it from the hands of Russians?

Well it's pretty obvious where they got them. Ukraine doesn't make those weapons. But as I said it doesn't matter where they got them.
Go on live leak and search for videos Ukraine bombing Lugansk or Donetsk and then tell me Ukraine does not have "those weapons" - LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media

Again never said they didn't have them.
The question here should be NOT WHO SHOT the plane down, but WHO DERAILED IT to fly over a war zone, and all eyes fall on US/EU backed Kiev junta.

No. And unlike axis of America and the west/Kiev junta - the RUSSIANS were NOT making baseless claims that Ukrainians or Americans shot down the plane: When Ukrainians will release their un tampered data for the air traffic control of that day, then we can see and understand why they derailed the plane to fly over a war zone where a few of their own military jets were downed by the rebels days and weeks prior to the crash of Malaysian flight. Until then we can only speculate and point fingers.

The Russia apologists apparently like using the OJ defense to justify blatant aggression.....they think all they have to do is create a doubt.

The Russia apologists apparently like using the OJ defense to justify blatant aggression.....they think all they have to do is create a doubt.

And you want everyone to convict Russia without proof.

I want Russian aggression to be checked by real action.

I want Russian aggression to be checked by real action.
Then why don't you take McCain, Palin a few other neocons, and fund your trip to Russia and take action? this IS a free country isn't it?

So where are the air traffic control data tapes from Ukraine to explain why the plane was derailed? anyone? how come world community no longer cares?

Since there is no real evidence that Russian plane or bomb was used to down the Malaysian flight, how about evidence that US/EU backed Ukraine is innocent since it did not turn over flight control data explaining why it derailed the passenger plane off course to fly over a war zone?

I agree wih your assessment of the Russian people, however I don't see how basically strong people are abused when they have chosen a strong leader. The worst thing about Putin in my view as a non-Russian is his close ties to the Orthodox Russian Church. But that does not make him a bad leader to the Russian people as a whole.
Why do you think Putin is a bad leader of and for the people of Russia?
Bush bad, Putin good. You are a great American, Foo.

Since there is no real evidence that Russian plane or bomb was used to down the Malaysian flight, how about evidence that US/EU backed Ukraine is innocent since it did not turn over flight control data explaining why it derailed the passenger plane off course to fly over a war zone?
Stupidity in the face of Russian aggression is no virtue, Pvsi.

And neither can you obviously. other way we would have heard it by now

Forum List

Back