Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Any UNDECIDED voters still out there?

I'm undecided ....I don't know what's better:
law and order or criminals
open borders or secure borders
destroy the police or keep the police
etc
it's such a hard decision
Quit allowing yourself to be railroaded by the media into one school of thought or the other. That's ALL New World Order tactics for putting a damper on free thinking.
New World Order conspiracy theory?
No doubt the EXTREMELY RICH people have power to influence politicians & conduct mass marketing to get conformists to suck it up, but a GLOBAL conspiracy with similar goals seems unlikely.

Free thinking is one thing, but intelligent critical thinking is another.
Would the EU count as the early stages of globalization?
No. EU is an economic strategy to group together SMALLER nations to compete with powerhouse nations like USA, China, etc.

Anyone undecided at this point might as well keep their indecisive ass home.
Contraire! Undecided voters usually lean in one direction, and they should let their leanings influence the election SOON!

etc
Quit allowing yourself to be railroaded by the media into one school of thought or the other. That's ALL New World Order tactics for putting a damper on free thinking.
No doubt the EXTREMELY RICH people have power to influence politicians & conduct mass marketing to get conformists to suck it up, but a GLOBAL conspiracy with similar goals seems unlikely.

Would the EU count as the early stages of globalization?
No. EU is an economic strategy to group together SMALLER nations to compete with powerhouse nations like USA, China, etc.
baby steps, PK1, you didn't expect it to be sweeping, did you?

How2Vote.jpg

Right. It's not about choosing Superman vs Lex Luthor. It's about choosing which will facilitate us finding our BEST WAY BACK to a government for the people by the people..
And Santa will come down the chimneys of good boys and girls

No he won't. What are you, fucking stupid? It will be a long series of political chess moves with people NOT playing this game of divide and conquer so blindly. And it will take more than one presidency to make it happen. It's imperative that we DO NOT ALLOW THE NEW WORLD ORDER TO ELECT PRESIDENTS ANYMORE. They've owned each and every one after Reagan and before Trump. Reagan was almost killed for the same basic reason Trump is being ground up by the media now. Neither wears their colors or cooperates with their agenda. Hopefully over time that agenda can be weakened to the point where we can eventually have a period of prosperity. Rome went through shit like this long before Santa Claus, asshole. Read up on it. The only difference is we have the internet and nukes now.

etc

60 years ago the Mafia was conspiring to infiltrate the U.S. government with "friendlies". Why in God's name wouldn't you think 60 years later the same game has gone global with globalism??? After the Soviets lost their grip the New World Order grabbed the same territories for their profit schemes. That's been going on for 30 years now. Do you think they're nice people? Do you think they're weak? They're powerful global business people, pooling their resources with their suck-up connections in every country (like the Clintons) working to make it happen and they don't care about the autonomy of nations, or the liberty of populations. They want cheap labor wherever they can find it and resources wherever they can steal them too.

So I went to Biden's website to check out his platform.

I scroll down and I click on "jobs and economic recovery for working families" and in the third paragraph, he flat out lies, when you consider what Trump has done for all lower and middle class, blacks, latinos, women, etc...

Joe says...
The pandemic has also laid bare some unacceptable truths. Even before COVID-19, the Trump Administration was pursuing economic policies that rewarded wealth over work and corporations over working families. Too many families were struggling to make ends meet and too many parents were worried about the economic future for their children. And, Black and Latino Americans, Native Americans, immigrants, and women have never been welcomed as full participants in the economy.

etc

60 years ago the Mafia was conspiring to infiltrate the U.S. government with "friendlies". Why in God's name wouldn't you think 60 years later the same game has gone global with globalism??? After the Soviets lost their grip the New World Order grabbed the same territories for their profit schemes. That's been going on for 30 years now. Do you think they're nice people? Do you think they're weak? They're powerful global business people, pooling their resources with their suck-up connections in every country (like the Clintons) working to make it happen and they don't care about the autonomy of nations, or the liberty of populations. They want cheap labor wherever they can find it and resources wherever they can steal them too.
Do you believe these “powerful global business people, pooling their resources” cooperate & get along well from various cultures & nations, like USA, China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, India, etc?
And they represent a single New World Order?

Why would Trump not be part of it? He seems to get along well with Putin, who is in bed with the richest Russian oligarchs.

To any of the undecided. Let's remember that Sleepy Joe has no energy with sustain 4 years. Not even 2 months if he's president... But President Trump can promise another 4 years.

To any of the undecided. Let's remember that Sleepy Joe has no energy with sustain 4 years. Not even 2 months if he's president... But President Trump can promise another 4 years.
Another 4 years of energy devoted to his idiotic tweets instead of reading briefs by his top-level staff members & their experts?

NOPE! I’ve had enough of that clown wasting government monies on himself and rich benefactors.

If so, what issues concern you the most?
What keeps you from deciding either Biden OR Trump?
They are polar opposites!
What concerns me is that neither of them is worth voting for. Trump is corrupt, shit on trade, shit on spending and all around garbage. Biden, OTOH, openly advocates for violence, openly backs a racist group and has chosen left wing Trump for his running mate who, in all likelihood, is going to be lined up as the next pres.

Then, to top it off, the party that has been screaming that Trump is braking all the norms for 3 years and then they openly threaten to tear down the judiciary and rig the legislative branch. The left has gone off the deep end.

If I vote for anyone it will be Trump but I do not think I can bring myself to vote for him. Jo is out of the question, the libertarians have violated what they stand for and a third party simply cannot do that.

Forum List

Back