Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment....

I've been saying that for 20 years.

The democrook party is a neo Bolshevik globalist power cartel. Their agenda is sinister. They ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PUBLIC SAFETY.

Period.

They are interested in the safety of commisars and "human resource" managers who will arbitrarily commit atrocities according to the demands of an "intellectual" and elitist oligarchy.

They will collectivize the planet and purge billions if they're ever given the chance. Make no mistake about it.

All GOP voters are conspiracy nutjobs at this point, so misinformed and brainwashed. The GOP is the swamp and the Oligarch run operation. Obviously in the real world. GOP voters aren't in the real world.

That is the Democratic platform there running on. Take away the guns and then the first amendment is right behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Total baloney, brainwashed functional moron. 1 Presidential candidate who had 22 people killed at once in his district said that that is all. And I've never heard of anyone against hunting rifles and shotguns. Which is all anyone needs. But no one is going to take away any guns, especially 17 million AR-15. It's ridiculous.

I’m agreeing. The libtards are trying to take away our guns and once they do that they will take away the 1st amendment. We can’t let that happen. We have to fight for our second amendment rights.

I've been saying that for 20 years.

The democrook party is a neo Bolshevik globalist power cartel. Their agenda is sinister. They ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PUBLIC SAFETY.

Period.

They are interested in the safety of commisars and "human resource" managers who will arbitrarily commit atrocities according to the demands of an "intellectual" and elitist oligarchy.

They will collectivize the planet and purge billions if they're ever given the chance. Make no mistake about it.

All GOP voters are conspiracy nutjobs at this point, so misinformed and brainwashed. The GOP is the swamp and the Oligarch run operation. Obviously in the real world. GOP voters aren't in the real world.

That is the Democratic platform there running on. Take away the guns and then the first amendment is right behind it.

Total baloney, brainwashed functional moron. 1 Presidential candidate who had 22 people killed at once in his district said that that is all. And I've never heard of anyone against hunting rifles and shotguns. Which is all anyone needs. But no one is going to take away any guns, especially 17 million AR-15. It's ridiculous.

I’m agreeing. The libtards are trying to take away our guns and once they do that they will take away the 1st amendment. We can’t let that happen. We have to fight for our second amendment rights.

You are not agreeing with me. There is no danger of Democrats repealing the 2nd amendment or the rest of your gobbledygook, Conspiracy Nut Job. Universal background checks is not a communist conspiracy. LOL I caramba!

End the second amendment? No

Modify to make us safer? Yup
Aka end the second amendment lol
Universal background checks are not ending the second amendment dildo.

That’s just the start. Then then go for more. Fuck that we need to stop them now.

89% of the country wants universal background checks. Taking away AR-15s maybe 6% want to do that. Stop selling them okay that is possible. No other country has military weapons for sale. They seem to drive some people crazy. And they should not be able to buy them in a store anymore. The whole thing is ridiculous.

That’s just the start. Then then go for more. Fuck that we need to stop them now.

89% of the country wants universal background checks. Taking away AR-15s maybe 6% want to do that. Stop selling them okay that is possible. No other country has military weapons for sale. They seem to drive some people crazy. And they should not be able to buy them in a store anymore. The whole thing is ridiculous.
99% have no idea 91% of all
Deaths are done in gun free zones, with hand guns. Fix the media then take a vote

They're gonna take my guns...I wish I had a penny every time i be heard this in my life. Same old garbage. My guns are safe. Always have been always will be. This is a yawner.

Deaths are done in gun free zones, with hand guns. Fix the media then take a vote
I don't give a crap about gun free zones whether they are around or not. Stupid idea.and irrelevant. 89% want background checks and that's as far as it goes for the foreseeable future. Maybe a ban on manufacturer of AR-15. There are already 17 million around for crying out loud. LOL

I don't give a crap about gun free zones whether they are around or not. Stupid idea.and it relevant. 89% want background checks and that's as far as it goes for the foreseeable future. Maybe a ban on manufacturer of AR-15. There are already 17 million around for crying out loud. LOL
But 91% of the murders are done with hand guns .. are you slow? Don’t you want to stop the murders?

Your numbers are way off. You must have gotten them from CNN

I don't give a crap about gun free zones whether they are around or not. Stupid idea.and it relevant. 89% want background checks and that's as far as it goes for the foreseeable future. Maybe a ban on manufacturer of AR-15. There are already 17 million around for crying out loud. LOL
But 91% of the murders are done with hand guns .. are you slow? Don’t you want to stop the murders?
Not mass murders, super duper. That's the whole point. Most murders are black guys gangsters shooting each other over who gets to sell drugs to the whites from out of town LOL. Good job

Not mass murders, super duper. That's the whole point. Most murders are black guys gangsters shooting each other over who gets to sell drugs to the whites from out of town LOL. Good job
Huh? 91% you don’t care about because they are black?

Wrong again super duper....
Do 90% of Americans support background checks for all gun sales? | PolitiFact ...
Claim: 90 percent of Americans "support universal background checks" for gun purchases.
Claimed by: Chris Abele
Fact check by PolitiFact: True

Huh? 91% you don’t care about because they are black?
End the War on Drugs. GOP insanity.

Wrong again super duper....
Do 90% of Americans support background checks for all gun sales? | PolitiFact ...
Claim: 90 percent of Americans "support universal background checks" for gun purchases.
Claimed by: Chris Abele
Fact check by PolitiFact: True
99% polled don’t know that 91% of murders are hand guns..

As the election/impeachment cycle ramps up......for those who believe in the Right to Keep and Bear arms......remember, any vote for a democrat, at any level of government is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment......the other Rights as well, but most immediately the 2nd Amendment......so when it comes time to vote, hold your nose, keep Trump in office, keep out every democrat, and keep in mind....Trump may be able to replace 2-3 Supreme Court Justices in the next term.....ginsburg, maybe Thomas if he retires, and that other old lefty .........he is also replacing left wing judges at all levels of the federal judiciary.....

We need him for the next 4 years......

And a vote to end the 1st as we know it, a vote to end America’s right to sovereignty, a vote to force Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck our nation up, a vote to reduce the number of white folks, a vote to denigrate God and Christianity, a vote to normalize chicks with dicks, a vote to kill more unborn children ...the list goes on and on

As the election/impeachment cycle ramps up......for those who believe in the Right to Keep and Bear arms......remember, any vote for a democrat, at any level of government is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment......the other Rights as well, but most immediately the 2nd Amendment......so when it comes time to vote, hold your nose, keep Trump in office, keep out every democrat, and keep in mind....Trump may be able to replace 2-3 Supreme Court Justices in the next term.....ginsburg, maybe Thomas if he retires, and that other old lefty .........he is also replacing left wing judges at all levels of the federal judiciary.....

As usual you people are being complete drama queens about guns. The irony is that you think you sound tough and manly when really it’s just pathetic.

And a vote to end the 1st as we know it, a vote to end America’s right to sovereignty, a vote to force Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck our nation up, a vote to reduce the number of white folks, a vote to denigrate God and Christianity, a vote normalize chicks with dicks...the list goes on and on
Someone is triggered!

And a vote to end the 1st as we know it, a vote to end America’s right to sovereignty, a vote to force Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck our nation up, a vote to reduce the number of white folks, a vote to denigrate God and Christianity, a vote to normalize chicks with dicks...the list goes on and on
It's a conspiracy, right, conspiracy Nut Job hater dupe? You have no evidence for any of that. chicks with dicks you idiot bigot

And a vote to end the 1st as we know it, a vote to end America’s right to sovereignty, a vote to force Americans to pay wetbacks to fuck our nation up, a vote to reduce the number of white folks, a vote to denigrate God and Christianity, a vote to normalize chicks with dicks...the list goes on and on
It's a conspiracy, right, conspiracy Nut Job hater dupe? You have no evidence for any of that. chicks with dicks you idiot bigot

Anybody paying attention and working with a third graders iQ or better knows I’m right on point.

Forum List

Back