Any wrestling fans here?

tell that to harly race or haku or irone mike you skunk. those guys were fucking tough.

Yeah, they are tough... but if the promoter scripted them to lose, they lost.

I'm not saying these men aren't tough or strong. I'm not saying they don't do some incredible acrobatic feats that normal folks could never do. As I said in the first post I made in your thread... they could literally fall off the top of a house and land on their backs and get up and walk away like it was nothing. They are in incredible physical shape for what they do... but it is all scripted. It's an act. A performance for entertainment.

tell that to harly race or haku or irone mike you skunk. those guys were fucking tough.

Yeah, they are tough... but if the promoter scripted them to lose, they lost.

I'm not saying these men aren't tough or strong. I'm not saying they don't do some incredible acrobatic feats that normal folks could never do. As I said in the first post I made in your thread... they could literally fall off the top of a house and land on their backs and get up and walk away like it was nothing. They are in incredible physical shape for what they do... but it is all scripted. It's an act. A performance for entertainment.

ya try jumping off of a roof and not dieing. lol.

hey boss dont tell me what to do in my thread. i paid to be a supporter. you must be some dumn lib who expects everything for nothing. lolz. get lost you skunk.

I will tell you what to do and I'll do it as I please. I don't care if you paid to be a supporter. I've been a supporter as well, it's a good thing to do. That doesn't give you special privies. I'm also not a liberal and not a skunk. You just don't like that I am telling you your fantasy about wrestling being real is false. I understand, I hurt your feelings and now you're lashing out.

As I said before, I have an uncle who wrestled professionally and I personally know some people in the business. I haven't dropped any names but they are very well known nationally... actually, their name has been mentioned in this thread already. I have had long conversations with them, sitting around their pool. I'm telling you, as a person who knows first-hand... it's ALL scripted! 100% of the time.

lol. you are a skunk until i tell you that your not. who was your stupid uncle? bet i have never heard of him and i know pretty much everything about wrestling.
You simpleton. You and your chum DarkFury know everything about wrestling. That’s like knowing everything about the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus or knowing all the results from the Great American Bash in Baltimore in 91. You wrestling gays are deluded, no one is paying attention to your fantasy world.

fuck off 21 jump street! noone likes you.
Who, fake wrestling lovers like you and DarkFury? Who cares. As long as I have the respect and friendship of enlightened people like Boss or Unkotare, that’s all I need. I don’t need anyone who would watch Gordon Solie interview “Purple Haze” Marc Lewin or other similar bullshit.

hey boss dont tell me what to do in my thread. i paid to be a supporter. you must be some dumn lib who expects everything for nothing. lolz. get lost you skunk.

I will tell you what to do and I'll do it as I please. I don't care if you paid to be a supporter. I've been a supporter as well, it's a good thing to do. That doesn't give you special privies. I'm also not a liberal and not a skunk. You just don't like that I am telling you your fantasy about wrestling being real is false. I understand, I hurt your feelings and now you're lashing out.

As I said before, I have an uncle who wrestled professionally and I personally know some people in the business. I haven't dropped any names but they are very well known nationally... actually, their name has been mentioned in this thread already. I have had long conversations with them, sitting around their pool. I'm telling you, as a person who knows first-hand... it's ALL scripted! 100% of the time.

lol. you are a skunk until i tell you that your not. who was your stupid uncle? bet i have never heard of him and i know pretty much everything about wrestling.
You simpleton. You and your chum DarkFury know everything about wrestling. That’s like knowing everything about the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus or knowing all the results from the Great American Bash in Baltimore in 91. You wrestling gays are deluded, no one is paying attention to your fantasy world.

fuck off 21 jump street! noone likes you.
Who, fake wrestling lovers like you and DarkFury? Who cares. As long as I have the respect and friendship of enlightened people like Boss or Unkotare, that’s all I need. I don’t need anyone who would watch Gordon Solie interview “Purple Haze” Marc Lewin or other similar bullshit.

21 jump street keeps following me around. you either like wrestling or you dont. if you do thats fine. thanks. if not, get out of here and stop acting dumb

ok skunk. lol. your uncle was a pussy and lost all his fights. now what.

He didn't lose because he's a pussy, he lost because that's what he got paid to do.

he was a pussy skunk. lost because he couldnt fight. boss is trying to get me banned. thats danny davis type bullshit.
I watched that video, at least, a dozen times. I can tell his uncle was one hell of a performer. He probably realized he was too talented for fake wrestling and started a “real” career.

he was a pussy skunk. lost because he couldnt fight. boss is trying to get me banned. thats danny davis type bullshit.

You'll get yourself banned if you don't obey the rules here.

My uncle lost because that's what the promoter paid him to do.

Also, from earlier... Andre the Giant weighed 520 lbs. (Not 700) at Wrestlemania III. Hogan's epic body slam didn't hurt Andre but it nearly ended Hogan's career. He suffered back problems from that day forward and has never fully recovered.

ok skunk. lol. your uncle was a pussy and lost all his fights. now what.

He didn't lose because he's a pussy, he lost because that's what he got paid to do.

I watched that video, at least, a dozen times. I can tell his uncle was one hell of a performer. He probably realized he was too talented for fake wrestling and started a “real” career.

probably ended up as a garbage man. nothing wrong with that unless you couldnt make it as a shoot wrestler. lolz

You'll get yourself banned if you don't obey the rules here.

My uncle lost because that's what the promoter paid him to do.

Also, from earlier... Andre the Giant weighed 520 lbs. (Not 700) at Wrestlemania III. Hogan's epic body slam didn't hurt Andre but it nearly ended Hogan's career. He suffered back problems from that day forward and has never fully recovered.

no hogan said in multiple interviews that he weighd 700 pounds dipshit.

and what rule did i break?

In Zone 2 forums you can flame and insult but your post must ALSO contain content relative to the thread topic. You've failed to include content-relative material several times in this thread. Most of the time, the mods will just delete offending posts but when you are new, you are kind of on a probation and you could get banned for a few days. I didn't report you because you're new and didn't know any better. Others may not be as nice as I am about it though.

Forum List

Back