Any wrestling fans here?

hey boss dont tell me what to do in my thread. i paid to be a supporter. you must be some dumn lib who expects everything for nothing. lolz. get lost you skunk.

I will tell you what to do and I'll do it as I please. I don't care if you paid to be a supporter. I've been a supporter as well, it's a good thing to do. That doesn't give you special privies. I'm also not a liberal and not a skunk. You just don't like that I am telling you your fantasy about wrestling being real is false. I understand, I hurt your feelings and now you're lashing out.

As I said before, I have an uncle who wrestled professionally and I personally know some people in the business. I haven't dropped any names but they are very well known nationally... actually, their name has been mentioned in this thread already. I have had long conversations with them, sitting around their pool. I'm telling you, as a person who knows first-hand... it's ALL scripted! 100% of the time.

lol. you are a skunk until i tell you that your not. who was your stupid uncle? bet i have never heard of him and i know pretty much everything about wrestling.

You saw the video of him, I posted it earlier.

And you don't get to tell me I'm a skunk. That's an opinion, asshole.

hey boss dont tell me what to do in my thread. i paid to be a supporter. you must be some dumn lib who expects everything for nothing. lolz. get lost you skunk.

I will tell you what to do and I'll do it as I please. I don't care if you paid to be a supporter. I've been a supporter as well, it's a good thing to do. That doesn't give you special privies. I'm also not a liberal and not a skunk. You just don't like that I am telling you your fantasy about wrestling being real is false. I understand, I hurt your feelings and now you're lashing out.

As I said before, I have an uncle who wrestled professionally and I personally know some people in the business. I haven't dropped any names but they are very well known nationally... actually, their name has been mentioned in this thread already. I have had long conversations with them, sitting around their pool. I'm telling you, as a person who knows first-hand... it's ALL scripted! 100% of the time.

lol. you are a skunk until i tell you that your not. who was your stupid uncle? bet i have never heard of him and i know pretty much everything about wrestling.
You simpleton. You and your chum DarkFury know everything about wrestling. That’s like knowing everything about the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus or knowing all the results from the Great American Bash in Baltimore in 91. You wrestling gays are deluded, no one is paying attention to your fantasy world.

So far, you have shown you know nothing but show business.

You saw the video of him, I posted it earlier.

And you don't get to tell me I'm a skunk. That's an opinion, asshole.

oh your a skunk all right. lol. i dont remember the video but your uncle probably got his ass beat every night.

You simpleton. You and your chum DarkFury know everything about wrestling. That’s like knowing everything about the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus or knowing all the results from the Great American Bash in Baltimore in 91. You wrestling gays are deluded, no one is paying attention to your fantasy world.

fuck off 21 jump street! noone likes you.

ya i did.

ya i did.

Not even close. You should check out REAL wrestling. It’s much better than the make believe you seem obsessed with.

ya i did.

Not even close. You should check out REAL wrestling. It’s much better than the make believe you seem obsessed with.

and you should work on your beard to look more like jack sparroe. you some sort of queer or something. lol.

ya i did.

and you should work on your beard to look more like jack sparroe. you some sort of queer or something. lol.

Not a self-portrait, genius. You really will believe anything.

ya i did.

Not a self-portrait, genius. You really will believe anything.

okay skunk sparroe. lol

Forum List

Back