Any wrestling fans here?

Tom Zenk passed away.

Tom Zenk died at age 59 on December 9 of undisclosed causes.

More info here:
Tom Zenk dead at age 59 - Pro Wrestling Dot Net

He wasnt that grate but i dont think that he should have died.

59 is still too young by today's standards. He was mid-card at most, but good looks and in good shape.

he was allrite i think

Didn't last long working for Vince when he was teamed with Martel in the Can-Am connection. At least he got work in Japan and WCW. I still think the name Z-Man was lame.

Tom Zenk passed away.

Tom Zenk died at age 59 on December 9 of undisclosed causes.

More info here:
Tom Zenk dead at age 59 - Pro Wrestling Dot Net

He wasnt that grate but i dont think that he should have died.

59 is still too young by today's standards. He was mid-card at most, but good looks and in good shape.

he was allrite i think

Didn't last long working for Vince when he was teamed with Martel in the Can-Am connection. At least he got work in Japan and WCW. I still think the name Z-Man was lame.

i didnt know he worked the jap area. i remember him in wcw tho

i know of wrestlers that died in the ring but that idiot boss would like you to believe that its fake

Nonsense. I already said that people can die in the ring. People can die on the toilet! That doesn't make wrestling non-scripted, which is my statement, which is still true.

"Fake" is a tricky word. There is nothing "fake" about a body slam. It actually happens and if you're not conditioned and trained for it, I imagine it hurts like a son of a bitch. But the actual wrestling rings are constructed on spring-supported foundations to absorb impact. Turn buckles and ropes are heavily padded. Most importantly, the wrestlers train and condition themselves to endure the stunts they perform. BUT IT IS ALL SCRIPTED!

i know of wrestlers that died in the ring but that idiot boss would like you to believe that its fake

Nonsense. I already said that people can die in the ring. People can die on the toilet! That doesn't make wrestling non-scripted, which is my statement, which is still true.

"Fake" is a tricky word. There is nothing "fake" about a body slam. It actually happens and if you're not conditioned and trained for it, I imagine it hurts like a son of a bitch. But the actual wrestling rings are constructed on spring-supported foundations to absorb impact. Turn buckles and ropes are heavily padded. Most importantly, the wrestlers train and condition themselves to endure the stunts they perform. BUT IT IS ALL SCRIPTED!

thats not all true. the ropes are steal cables form what i have read. the mats are not trampolines. gimme a break boss. lol.

iu

this thread isnt about amature wrestling bozo. start your own thread and get lost this is my thread.

College wrestling is real wrestling, the only higher form is Olympic.

Pro wrestling is fake.

C'mon dude, half those guys live here. Me and a friend used to go into the convenience store run by our other friend and do wrestling stuff to ham it up. Bodyslam, chest slap, elbow to head, piledriver. :badgrin:

It was mainly for his entertainment, but it was fun, I don't think we scared away his other customer that day. :rolleyes:
Common knowledge that all forms of amateur and pro wrestling are predetermined

The ncaa stuff is still fun to watch though

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’

this thread isnt about amature wrestling bozo. start your own thread and get lost this is my thread.

Pro wrestling is fake.

C'mon dude, half those guys live here. Me and a friend used to go into the convenience store run by our other friend and do wrestling stuff to ham it up. Bodyslam, chest slap, elbow to head, piledriver. :badgrin:

It was mainly for his entertainment, but it was fun, I don't think we scared away his other customer that day. :rolleyes:

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’

pro wreslting pal. that means they are proffessionals and have moved up the ladder. lolz. get with the program unkatore. thats a stupid name btw

Pro wrestling is fake.

pro wreslting pal. ...

Entertainment for the brainless, and nothing like real wrestling.

Pro wrestling is fake.

pro wreslting pal. that means they are proffessionals and have moved up the ladder. lolz. get with the program unkatore. thats a stupid name btw

I'm willing to bet most NCAA wrestlers could pin most pro wrestlers.

:dunno:

Pro wrestling is fake.

pro wreslting pal. ...

Entertainment for the brainless, and nothing like real wrestling.

shut up stupid name. lol.

Im not talking about that stupid fake shit that they do now. Im talking about guys like dick the bruiser and harly race. real legit tough guys. Haku was tough to. he once ripped a guys eyeball out in a bar fight. I read about it in bobby heenans book.
Nick foley was tough. He took a beating

Pro wrestling is fake.

kurt angle and brock lesner have been pinned by other pro wrestlers. now what marion.

Pro wrestling is fake.

Many of these 'entertainers' used to be real wrestlers. I don't blame them for trying to make a buck off the stupid. More power to 'em.

Forum List

Back