Any wrestling fans here?

macho-man-randy-savage-1_crop_exact.jpg

Ooooooooh YEAH!

9bb2656af6e60b22aa53dcc0cb8729e7.jpg

This goes back to my youngest memories of watching wrestling on TV growing up.
Nick Gulas (center) was the promoter. On the left is Tojo Yamamoto.... consummate villain and right is Harold Wantabee. This is early to mid 60s.

I miss the old Prime Time Wrestling show with Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan. Especially the Holiday shows. For example..

Piper was one of the best. The rock is the best ever. I have been a fan, stopped being a fan, started being a fan then got out of it when the rock left. I’m trying to get back into it but don’t know the characters.

Matt hardy was acting all crazy. I remember him. Can’t believe Kane is still wrestling

this thread isnt about amature wrestling bozo. start your own thread and get lost this is my thread.

College wrestling is real wrestling, the only higher form is Olympic.

Pro wrestling is fake.

C'mon dude, half those guys live here. Me and a friend used to go into the convenience store run by our other friend and do wrestling stuff to ham it up. Bodyslam, chest slap, elbow to head, piledriver. :badgrin:

It was mainly for his entertainment, but it was fun, I don't think we scared away his other customer that day. :rolleyes:
Common knowledge that all forms of amateur and pro wrestling are predetermined

The ncaa stuff is still fun to watch though

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’
Sorry dude but I think you are misinformed

I have a very close family member who was in amateur wrestling through high school, ncaa, and even did some not well know pro stuff

The finishes are all scripted ahead of time. I thought everyone knew this about wrestling

I was there when his high school coach told him he was going to win the regional title the week before the match even took place.

It was a great day for our family still

this thread isnt about amature wrestling bozo. start your own thread and get lost this is my thread.

Pro wrestling is fake.

C'mon dude, half those guys live here. Me and a friend used to go into the convenience store run by our other friend and do wrestling stuff to ham it up. Bodyslam, chest slap, elbow to head, piledriver. :badgrin:

It was mainly for his entertainment, but it was fun, I don't think we scared away his other customer that day. :rolleyes:

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’

I have a very close family member who was in amateur wrestling through high school, ncaa, and even did some not well know pro stuff

The finishes are all scripted ahead of time. I thought everyone knew this about wrestling

I was there when his high school coach told him he was going to win the regional title the week before the match even took place.

You are very mistaken. High school and college wrestling is a real sport. No scripting. You’re probably kidding and I’m not getting the joke.

Pro wrestling is fake.

You are very mistaken. High school and college wrestling is a real sport. No scripting. You’re probably kidding and I’m not getting the joke.

I would hope so. Either that, or this dude's kookoo.

Pro wrestling is fake.

Brock lesnar was booked to win ncaa title because they knew he was going to wwe because of his size.

Wrestling is theater

I always thought this was commob knowledge and just simpletons like Biff Tannen wouldnt know the difference

Last edited:

Pro wrestling is fake.

Brock lesnar was booked to win ncaa title because they knew he was going to wwe because of his size.

Wrestling is theater

I always thought this was commob knowledge and just simpletons like Biff Tannen wouldnt know the difference

The NCAAs are most certainly NOT scripted. Make no mistake.

Wrestling is theater

The NCAAs are most certainly NOT scripted. Make no mistake.

how do you know stupid name. there have been books about college sports being fixed because the refs want one team to win over the other. refs in pro wrestling are at the top of the food chain and have gone threw the most intinsive ref schools. there was only one bad pro ref ever and his name was danny davis.

Forum List

Back