Any wrestling fans here?

thats not all true. the ropes are steal cables form what i have read. the mats are not trampolines. gimme a break boss. lol.

They're not trampolines but close to it. I'm not sure about the ropes but they are heavily padded.

google it. its steel cables and wood mats

Well, the one at Boutwell in Birmingham was metal. But it was on springs, you could jump on it like a trampoline. They liked metal because it made more noise when someone got slammed. And steel cables make sense because they have to handle pretty heavy force. Still, they are wrapped with thick padding and the turnbuckles are designed to give flex.

thats not all true. the ropes are steal cables form what i have read. the mats are not trampolines. gimme a break boss. lol.

They're not trampolines but close to it. I'm not sure about the ropes but they are heavily padded.

Well, the one at Boutwell in Birmingham was metal. But it was on springs, you could jump on it like a trampoline. They liked metal because it made more noise when someone got slammed. And steel cables make sense because they have to handle pretty heavy force. Still, they are wrapped with thick padding and the turnbuckles are designed to give flex.

wrong.

College wrestling is real wrestling, the only higher form is Olympic.

Pro wrestling is fake.

C'mon dude, half those guys live here. Me and a friend used to go into the convenience store run by our other friend and do wrestling stuff to ham it up. Bodyslam, chest slap, elbow to head, piledriver. :badgrin:

It was mainly for his entertainment, but it was fun, I don't think we scared away his other customer that day. :rolleyes:
Common knowledge that all forms of amateur and pro wrestling are predetermined

The ncaa stuff is still fun to watch though

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’

pro wreslting pal. that means they are proffessionals and have moved up the ladder. lolz. get with the program unkatore. thats a stupid name btw

I'm willing to bet most NCAA wrestlers could pin most pro wrestlers.

:dunno:

kurt angle and brock lesner have been pinned by other pro wrestlers. now what marion.

Brock Lesnar got beat bad in MMA? Isn't Kurt Angle a midget?

The size of Macho Man?

iu

hoooooooooooooooooooooooo! probably the last real wrestler that cared about america. he is a good republican.

Yeah, me too. :oops:

There was this one wrestler in my neighborhood, his name was "Chris" something, but we all called him duck butt. :dunno:

wrong.

No... Right.

this thread isnt about amature wrestling bozo. start your own thread and get lost this is my thread.

College wrestling is real wrestling, the only higher form is Olympic.....

Finally an on-topic post!

this thread is about pro wrestling dummie. get out or i will ask someone in staff to remove you. you are stinking this thread up and are always offtopic.
What is wrong with unkotare? Why is he like this?

By the way I’m going to try to get back into wrestling now that I have tevo I can fast forward commercials

Folk style and freestyle wrestling are not silly put-ons like that lowest common denominator nonsense ‘professional wrestling.’

pro wreslting pal. that means they are proffessionals and have moved up the ladder. lolz. get with the program unkatore. thats a stupid name btw

kurt angle and brock lesner have been pinned by other pro wrestlers. now what marion.

Brock Lesnar got beat bad in MMA? Isn't Kurt Angle a midget?

The size of Macho Man?

brock lost a ufc match because he was sick. kurt is 6-1

this thread isnt about amature wrestling bozo. start your own thread and get lost this is my thread.

Pro wrestling is fake.

C'mon dude, half those guys live here. Me and a friend used to go into the convenience store run by our other friend and do wrestling stuff to ham it up. Bodyslam, chest slap, elbow to head, piledriver. :badgrin:

It was mainly for his entertainment, but it was fun, I don't think we scared away his other customer that day. :rolleyes:

goldburg beat brock and brock was a ncca wrestler. goldburg was a football player and tougher.

this thread is about pro wrestling dummie. get out or i will ask someone in staff to remove you. you are stinking this thread up and are always offtopic.

By the way I’m going to try to get back into wrestling now that I have tevo I can fast forward commercials

he is a skunk

Pro wrestling is fake.

Many of these 'entertainers' used to be real wrestlers. I don't blame them for trying to make a buck off the stupid. More power to 'em.
I feel the same way about people who enjoy soccer but I’m the one missing out not them. I wish I enjoyed something as much as they enjoy soccer or big time wrestling.

I was the best college wrestler because there wer throws and headlocks and real fun to watch but most of you college wrestlers were boring af. Just sit there hugging and riding each other in a homo stalemate

wrong.

No... Right.

wrong.

Pro wrestling is fake.

goldburg beat brock and brock was a ncca wrestler. goldburg was a football player and tougher.

That was scripted to be that way. Lesnar getting beat in MMA was not.

iu

Oh, pro wrestling does require athleticism, no doubt about that.

he is a skunk
Imagine this guy is a teacher of children. No chance he’s a cool teacher

This guy was:

iu

Wrestler ‘The Animal’ Became a Motivational Speaker

That was scripted to be that way. Lesnar getting beat in MMA was not.

iu

Oh, pro wrestling does require athleticism, no doubt about that.

sorry bro but thats not what happened. brock was sick when he lost in ufc and goldburg was tougher at the time.

he is a skunk
Imagine this guy is a teacher of children. No chance he’s a cool teacher

This guy was:

iu
George

Forum List

Back