Any wrestling fans here?

this thread isnt about amature wrestling bozo. start your own thread and get lost this is my thread.

College wrestling is real wrestling, the only higher form is Olympic.....

Finally an on-topic post!

this thread is about pro wrestling dummie. get out or i will ask someone in staff to remove you. you are stinking this thread up and are always offtopic.
Lay off my friend, you skunk

You read about it in Bobby "The Brain" Heenan's book so it's gotta be true?
Keep posting dude .. ya hi-larious! :laugh2:

bobbyheenan.jpg

What would Captain Lou Albano have to say about this?

5374502477_cc0126a992_z.jpg

That cracker that used to slice his forehead with a razor blade:

The American Dream, baby! Cage match!

iu

You read about it in Bobby "The Brain" Heenan's book so it's gotta be true?
Keep posting dude .. ya hi-larious! :laugh2:

bobbyheenan.jpg

What would Captain Lou Albano have to say about this?

5374502477_cc0126a992_z.jpg

bobby was known to be a truthful person. i dont think he would lye dude.

Roddy was the tallest there @ about 5'11" :rolleyes:

Roddy had a transmission shop in Portland Oregon and I sold him yellow page ads for a few years in the early 90's. He couldn't have been more normal or unassuming. Piper was a very good actor, and when he popped a beaver through that kilt in Piper's Pit - it was uproariously funny! :D

Roddy had a transmission shop in Portland Oregon and I sold him yellow page ads for a few years in the early 90's. He couldn't have been more normal or unassuming. Piper was a very good actor, and when he popped a beaver through that kilt in Piper's Pit - it was uproariously funny! :D

pipper was a good man. i love his movie work. they live is grate.

pipper was a good man. i love his movie work. they live is grate.

Oh hell that one was hilarious!

i know of wrestlers that died in the ring but that idiot boss would like you to believe that its fake

Forum List

Back