🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anybody care to make a political prediction for the 2018 election?

McCain wins the Senate.

Palin wins the powerball lotto with the numbers 666666.

That is my prediction anyway.

Democrats take all and Trump reverts to his Democrat roots
Interesting possibility.

I would think the Dem's would impeach Trump at the drop of a hat if they gained control in both houses.

Of course neither side would have a supermajority so no impeachment is going to result in conviction.

My personal view is that the Dem's will gain control of one or other the Senate or House.

Then we will simply go back to stalemated government at the Federal level.

This will be the funnest election to predict in a lifetime.
Trumps numbers have stayed strong among republicans. What will happen with the democrats is the big thing. Polls suggest that the country as a whole is turning more liberal. Democratic enthusiasm is strong with the liberal base but this isnt the election for libs even with low moderate democratic enthusiasm. On election day, voters will choose "anybody but Trump". Look for moderate dems to win the elections. The libs will figure out that its best to work with a corporate, moderate democrat than the Donald. Voting districts where Trump won big are swinging away. But it has to be a moderate. Incrementalism is a vast improvement over a politically correct revolution.

This election, both parties are candidates for change. Very unusual. People dont trust congress either.

Expect republicans to hold on to the House. Most people dont care about the investigation or the wall as it effects them minimally. The N K thing goes big for Trump.

Also know, democrats seem to be inherently bad fighters so they could easily fuck it up.

Pilossi, please, please stay out of this.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

I predict that liberal democrat hunger for winning the House will result disappointment like they were forced to eat in 2016.

Anybody care to make a political prediction for the 2018 election?

Sure ....
The party of 'lying sacks of sh*t' who oppose the party of 'lying sacks of sh*t' now in power will convince the American public their bald faced lies are in their best interest

While filling their coffers with $$$ from elitist pigs

Once in, they'll do everything possible to gain our trust via orwellian 'lying sacks of legislation , which will result in counter productivity of said legislations

When caught, the lying sacks of sh*t party will accuse the other lying sack of sh*t party as the culprit , then appoint a lying sack of sh*t special investigative committee to report back to the lying sacks of sh*t ,which will then make the lying sacks of sh*t news

~S~

Forum List

Back