Anybody Get Their Gas Bill Yet?

I'm on a budget plan it's the same price for each month, it went up last June.

Thank you democrats for putting the screws to oil companies.

It is a fact, the Democrats are in full control of the price of oil.

It is called the new economy where you may get a little energy for an extreme price, call it solar and wind, clean, green, renewable, alternative, energy.

We told you so!

Mine has gone up some with the usage being the same.

Ok, I'm totally ignorant on this, and am admitting it. We don't have Natural gas available up where I live, so I haven't followed it, like I would heating oil that affects me. I follow heating oil prices.

So if any of you could save me time researching it and could answer a few questions to get me up to speed.

I thought we were the number one or close, producer of Natural gas.....plentiful in the USA?

If so, then why is there a shortage that is causing natural gas to rise? Were they shut down during covid and can't get back up and running again?

Isn't most of the southern USA getting natural gas from pipelines, and not through liquifying gas that may be trucked? So a truck driver shortage would not affect it???

What caused the shortage to cause supply being lower than demand, hence the price hikes???

I've been using my fireplace, so haven't really paid much attention to how gas costs would affect me personally. Thus far they have not.

RoshawnMarkwees your bill hasn’t tripled becaise if inflation. Your bill increased because it’s colder.

did it go up some? Yes. You should discuss that with multinational oil companies who want to make up for losing money when people weren’t traveling.

i hope that helps.

Missed his usage is half but his bill tripled, didn't ya?

I hope that helps

RoshawnMarkwees your bill hasn’t tripled becaise if inflation. Your bill increased because it’s colder.

did it go up some? Yes. You should discuss that with multinational oil companies who want to make up for losing money when people weren’t traveling.

i hope that helps.
Why do you people have to lie about so many things? The guy said his usage was the same? What's the matter with you?

My usage is left than half of that from this time last year but my bill has tripled!
And it’s only the beginning of December…
I stopped using gas twenty years ago because of the price increases by the futures market, now it has permeated the electrical grid.

Ok, I'm totally ignorant on this, and am admitting it. We don't have Natural gas available up where I live, so I haven't followed it, like I would heating oil that affects me. I follow heating oil prices.

So if any of you could save me time researching it and could answer a few questions to get me up to speed.

I thought we were the number one or close, producer of Natural gas.....plentiful in the USA?

If so, then why is there a shortage that is causing natural gas to rise? Were they shut down during covid and can't get back up and running again?

Isn't most of the southern USA getting natural gas from pipelines, and not through liquifying gas that may be trucked? So a truck driver shortage would not affect it???

What caused the shortage to cause supply being lower than demand, hence the price hikes???

It's up like 65% this year, but production is up over last year too, and even in the 2008 recession it was still twice what it was today

Thank you democrats for putting the screws to oil companies.

It is a fact, the Democrats are in full control of the price of oil.

It is called the new economy where you may get a little energy for an extreme price, call it solar and wind, clean, green, renewable, alternative, energy.

We told you so!
You failed economics 101

Energy

Column: Global gas shortage helps lift prices in United States​

LONDON, Oct 19 (Reuters) - U.S. gas prices recently climbed to their highest in real terms for more than a decade, as energy shortages and spiking prices in Europe and Asia work their way back up the supply chain to the United States.

It's up like 65% this year, but production is up over last year too, and even in the 2008 recession it was still twice what it was today
American utilities are facing the highest natural-gas prices in years as they build stockpiles for winter. The reason: Exporters are sending more gas than ever to countries starved for the fuel.

Forum List

Back