Zone1 Anybody Wanna Venture a Guess on This ?

Every conservative here will blame the minority.

That is my guess.

I'll be 100% right.
Sure, because essentially all such racial incidents ARE done by young blacks. It's well known, happens over and over.

I suppose it's a desperate attempt to get attention, like that Jussie Smollet actor hiring Nigerians to beat him up and pretend it was a white racist attack.

That is my guess.

I'll be 100% right.

They may be more interesting to you , but they are not the TOPIC of this thread. Please contain comments to the topic, which is the motivations of the 2 teens who were suspended.

Anyone is fully free to open another thread about other things that can connect to this story/topic. Go for it.
I am discussing the topic within the rules of this board. There is no requirement that I do anything to please you.

Sure, because essentially all such racial incidents ARE done by young blacks. It's well known, happens over and over.

I suppose it's a desperate attempt to get attention, like that Jussie Smollet actor hiring Nigerians to beat him up and pretend it was a white racist attack.
Smollett is just the tip of the iceberg. Examples abound of whites being accused of wrongs allegedly committed by whites, often referred to as "supremacist", "privileged", "white male power", "patriarcal" or even "frat boys", accused of rape in the case of the Duke lacrosse players, FALSELY accused of gang-raping a black stripper, Crystal Mangum.

Who could forget Tawana Brawley, who, found in a plastic bag appearing to be unconcious, claimed to have been beaten & raped by 3 white men, including police. She later added 3 more white men. She had a group advisors including Al Sharpton, who called the Attorney General (assigned to the case) Robert Abrams, > "Hitler". Sharpton also demanded that the governor, Mario Cuomo, appoint another one of Brawley's advisors, Alton Maddox, to be special prosecutor on the case.
Alton & Sharpton, turned the investigation into a clown show, refusing to cooperate and hurling wild invectives at anyone trying to find the truth.
8 months later, after $1.7 MILLION (2023 $$) spent investigating, the "attack" was exposed as a complete FRAUD.

In addition to these monumental wastes of tax $$ to prove no one was soft on racism, there were plenty more (details available on request) >>>

• white mobs alleged to attack blacks at Columbia University- 1987
  • Laurie Hecht - 1988
  • Sabrina Collins, Emory University- 1990
  • the "Shoe Polish Attack" Hoax - 1992
  • Gilbert Moore, Jr, - Williams College - 1993
  • Alicia Hardin - Trinity Intl University - 2005
  • sometimes even Presidents of the US create black victim stories (ex. Bill Clinton's non-existent Arkansas church burnings)
  • Madonna Constantine- 2007

I am discussing the topic within the rules of this board. There is no requirement that I do anything to please you.
You can post on topic, or you can label yourself as a delinquent poster. Choice is yours. Why not post to the topic ? Got a problem with it ? :dunno:

You can post on topic, or you can label yourself as a delinquent poster. Choice is yours. Why not post to the topic ? Got a problem with it ? :dunno:
I already answered your question in my first few replies. My verdict was that they were just being stupid teenagers. Now I want to know where this shit came from. They didn't print up the bill nor do they own the website.

I already answered your question in my first few replies. My verdict was that they were just being stupid teenagers. Now I want to know where this shit came from. They didn't print up the bill nor do they own the website.
I haven't heard anything about who printed up the bill. You say they didnt do it. You know something the rest of us don't know ? I havent seen the "website". You know what it is ?

I haven't heard anything about who printed up the bill. You say they didnt do it. You know something the rest of us don't know ? I havent seen the "website". You know what it is ?
The bills seem to be the kind of thing usually found around walmart parking lots. It looks like money until you actually pick it up and read it. You might have seen something similar from church groups trying to peddle Jesus to the unfortunate.

That is my guess.

I'll be 100% right.

Buuuuuut cornholio, I do believe they actually did do the crime.

Let me guess, you still believe juicy smolliets claim that he was attacked by to whites at 2am in Chicago, am I right...

DURRRRRR

Buuuuuut cornholio, I do believe they actually did do the crime.

Let me guess, you still believe juicy smolliets claim that he was attacked by to whites at 2am in Chicago, am I right...

DURRRRRR
Of course you do because they don't look like you. Poor form ex mod.:cuckoo:

Two Black teenagers have been suspended from a Sacramento school after they allegedly circulated a fake dollar bill with racist imagery towards black people throughout the campus, The Sacramento Bee reported.

Well, there's nothing unusual about teenagers doing stupid stunts, but not usually something that insults themselves. The fake money showed a racist caricature of a Black man on the front, along with a website domain that contained more racist content. The fake money stated it could be redeemed for fried chicken or liquor.

A spokesman for the school district Brian Heap said ""It really speaks to our need as a district to do more in terms of fully educating kids about the history behind this word and just try to clear up some of the (misconceptions) they must have that lead them to use it so cavalierly,”

Hmmm. I wonder what "misconceptions" he's talking about. District diversity, equity and inclusion monitor Mark Harris said he's been on an "emotional roller coaster" over the stunt. "This is the third time we’ve had perpetrators of a racially motivated incident identified as African-Americans,” Harris said.

“It’s pretty bad when our kids, for whatever reason, think that it would be popular for them to have a negative depiction of our own.”
I don't think these school leaders are getting the idea quite right about what this stunt was all about.

They can't admit that blacks try to stir up racial strife because they think it will benefit them

Forum List

Back