Anybody want a haircut?

One incident out of tens of thousands is no reason to change anything. There will always be outliers, irresponsible individuals and bad actors. Go to the salons, get your hair done and leave a BIG tip. They desperately need it.
Oh really, one incident out of tens of thousands? How did you come up with that bullshit number? I'm sure you just pulled it out of your ass like everything else you post.

I wonder how many of those 91 people that were exposed to it by that irresponsible business may have passed it on to other people.
I bet you've come in contact with MANY who have the virus but wont ever know until they're tested.

Its THAT LITTLE of a "big deal."

Oh really, one incident out of tens of thousands? How did you come up with that bullshit number? I'm sure you just pulled it out of your ass like everything else you post.

I wonder how many of those 91 people that were exposed to it by that irresponsible business may have passed it on to other people.
You are free to speculate, just like you worst case scenario speculate about everything else.

I'm getting my hair cut next week. I'll leave a little extra in the tip jar for people like you still hudled in their basement.
I'm not huddled in my basement. But I do physically distance myself from others as much as possible, because I don't want to unnecessarily put myself or others at risk.

And yes, I do wear a mask when going to the supermarket, etc... Which I'm sure makes me weak in your mind.
I do the same thing, but my reason is only to put the hysterical at ease.

One incident out of tens of thousands is no reason to change anything. There will always be outliers, irresponsible individuals and bad actors. Go to the salons, get your hair done and leave a BIG tip. They desperately need it.

We have all benignly passed it on to each other with the receiver never knew he got in and the passer never knew he sent it. That’s how it has worked for the 98.5% non serious/critical. The 1.5% that do get it bad are in trouble, the rest of us do not warrant being locked down over non fact based hysteria.
What is your source for these numbers?
The collective conservative imagination.

I'm not huddled in my basement. But I do physically distance myself from others as much as possible, because I don't want to unnecessarily put myself or others at risk.

And yes, I do wear a mask when going to the supermarket, etc... Which I'm sure makes me weak in your mind.
Well I do not but that's your business if you do.
If it spins your little propeller around wear your mask.
I doubt you are making a difference one way or the other, however and Anthony Fauci, darling of the
social distancing cult, says masks are largely irrelevant.

I doubt you are making a difference one way or the other, however and Anthony Fauci, darling of the
Wearing a mask around other people is the responsible and respectful thing to do, but I wouldn't expect that from an asshole like you.

Wearing a mask around other people is the responsible and respectful thing to do, but I wouldn't expect that from an asshole like you.
No, it’s the ostentatious sheeple thing to do. But I don’t like to offend even ostentatious sheeple so I wear the mask to avoid conflict.

I think I'll take a pass for now.

[[[ In this instance, the 84 customers exposed got services from the hairstylist at Great Clips, said Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. In addition to the customers, seven coworkers were also notified of exposure. ]]]

I got one from my guy last week. In fact, I got one from him during the shut down when he wasn't open for business. I'm perfectly fine. All of his clients are.

[[[ In this instance, the 84 customers exposed got services from the hairstylist at Great Clips, said Clay Goddard, director of the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. In addition to the customers, seven coworkers were also notified of exposure. ]]]

So one person, out of how many hair cutters in this country?

And how many of the 84 are now all dead?

I got one from my guy last week. In fact, I got one from him during the shut down when he wasn't open for business. I'm perfectly fine. All of his clients are.
And everyone of them who appears to be fine, may be asymptomatic, and are passing it along to who knows how many other people.

So one person, out of how many hair cutters in this country?

And how many of the 84 are now all dead?
What a stupid reply.

And everyone of them who appears to be fine, may be asymptomatic, and are passing it along to who knows how many other people.
...who will also be fine. Those who are vulnerable need to take necessary precautions. It’s the American way. It’s called personal responsibility.

I was lucky - Hit my barber up the day prior to OR Gov Kate shutting him down. But texted him last week and he won't be reopening until at least May 1 even though a lot of the salons reopened.

He's gotta make some changes. Was a no appointment sort and now needs to work BY appointment and only have 2 guys in his place at same time in addition to the PPE and such.

I'll survive for another week or two.

PS: Great Clips? No thanks!! :oops:

We have all benignly passed it on to each other with the receiver never knew he got in and the passer never knew he sent it. That’s how it has worked for the 98.5% non serious/critical. The 1.5% that do get it bad are in trouble, the rest of us do not warrant being locked down over non fact based hysteria.
What is your source for these numbers?

Donald's bunghole is their normal "source" ;-)

Fake news.

Or they may not be. Seeing as how 99.5% of the American population has not yet been diagnosed with COVID-19, I'm good with those odds.

Furthermore, the woman in your article had symptoms. She chose to go to work anyway. That was grossly irresponsible of her and the fact that you don't recognize the difference between what she did and those who want to get back to life in a responsible manner indicates that you are either:

A. A liar
B. A mental midget

Or the more likely option:

C. Both

Not wearing a mask around others isn't irresponsible or disrespectful. It simply means your fear is your issue and not mine.

Or they may not be. Seeing as how 99.5% of the American population has not yet been diagnosed with COVID-19, I'm good with those odds.

Furthermore, the woman in your article had symptoms. She chose to go to work anyway. That was grossly irresponsible of her and the fact that you don't recognize the difference between what she did and those who want to get back to life in a responsible manner indicates that you are either:

A. A liar
B. A mental midget

Or the more likely option:

C. Both

Your numbers are off my friend. 1.677,614 positively diagnosed cases. Half of the 330 million Americans are in the susceptible age of 38+ This ISN'T including the younger ones or those with underlying conditions.

That means minimally those testing positive in higher risk groups are in the range of 5% ... Not 1/2 of 1% as you claim. And WHY haven't more been diagnosed with the COVID? Because we are not doing NEARLY enough TESTING ... Capiche?

YOU may be asymptomatic, but might kill Grandma, Grandpa OR those with underlying conditions. You good with murder because of your desire for a haircut?

BTW - I thumbed you down because your response to VOR was, well .. Dumb - Does this qualify me for another 3 week swirly? :71:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Forum List

Back