Anyone been paying attention to the XFL?

The final game of the season is almost upon us with major playoff implications.

Seattle Sea Dragons host the Vegas Vipers

Seattle must win to knock the St. Louis Battlehawks out of the last playoff spot. But even with the win, it will come down to tiebreaker scenarios (Sea Dragons and Battlehawks split their series, and would have the same division and home records).

I'll be cheering on the Sea Dragons. The tough D.C. Defenders await the results.

Meanwhile in the USFL, my Birmingham Stallions are 2-0 and looking good to repeat as champions (long way to go).

The final game of the season is almost upon us with major playoff implications.

Seattle Sea Dragons host the Vegas Vipers

Seattle must win to knock the St. Louis Battlehawks out of the last playoff spot. But even with the win, it will come down to tiebreaker scenarios (Sea Dragons and Battlehawks split their series, and would have the same division and home records).

I'll be cheering on the Sea Dragons. The tough D.C. Defenders await the results.

Meanwhile in the USFL, my Birmingham Stallions are 2-0 and looking good to repeat as champions (long way to go).
As are my NOLA Breakers

Today XFL and USFL games were fun to watch. Plus a good MLB game Marlins and Cubs played a good one.

USFL game Gamblers vs Showboats was really fun to watch went right down to the final whistle with some great catches and plays through out the game as was the XFL.

Today XFL and USFL games were fun to watch. Plus a good MLB game Marlins and Cubs played a good one.

USFL game Gamblers vs Showboats was really fun to watch went right down to the final whistle with some great catches and plays through out the game as was the XFL.
Yep caught some of both games ( and the final day of the NFL Draft

I figure it's 8 weeks of football to watch until the NFL starts up again.
Of course if you dont have a team in your city it's not something you'd pay attention to.
The Houston Roughnecks are 3-0 so I have a reason to watch. It's not bad football when you have nothing else.

A tad late answering but here in St Louis area the BattleHawks are hugely popular.

My son has been a few of the games. We averaged over 30,000 a game

Was sad to see them miss the playoffs.

Seattle Sea Dragons got destroyed by the DC Defenders.

The Defenders should win the title in the upcoming championship game.

If the Arlington Renegades somehow manage to win, then a team without a winning record will win the XFL championship.

Seattle Sea Dragons got destroyed by the DC Defenders.

The Defenders should win the title in the upcoming championship game.

If the Arlington Renegades somehow manage to win, then a team without a winning record will win the XFL championship.

It is all about peaking at the right time I guess

Forum List

Back