Anyone been to China?

You may like a nice "Eyeball shaving" during your visit to China. "Eye cleaning is an ancient craft in China, but it is dying out. Liu Deyuan has operated an eye-cleaning stand in a small park in Chengdu city for the past 7 years. He offers a head and face shave plus an eye cleaning for RMB5."

Eyeball shaving in China - Grooming - ShortList Magazine

I dunno about eye cleaning, but ear cleaning is a pretty popular road-side service.

Spitting is a national pastime.

Less than it used to be.

They all go to Thailand to do it.

You may like a nice "Eyeball shaving" during your visit to China. "Eye cleaning is an ancient craft in China, but it is dying out. Liu Deyuan has operated an eye-cleaning stand in a small park in Chengdu city for the past 7 years. He offers a head and face shave plus an eye cleaning for RMB5."

I dunno about eye cleaning, but ear cleaning is a pretty popular road-side service.

Less than it used to be.

To spit?

Less than it used to be.

To spit?

Yes.

It’s everywhere. In swimming pools.......you name it.

Forum List

Back