Anyone been to China?

I had a conversation with my Doc about Rushan. He is from China.
He said the city is in a very wealthy part of the Province.

I complained to him regarding the lack of real information I can find on the internet.
He laughed and agreed with me.

check and see if you need shots
make sure you take imodium with you
learn to use those chopsticks its not that hard!

And...I didn't need any shots due to the fact I've traveled extensively through Europe.

And...I didn't need any shots due to the fact I've traveled extensively through Europe.

then tell the Chinese to get shots to protect themselves from you!!! :lmao:

are you working on that chopstick proficiency? We can always get you some children's chopsticks if you cant get the hang of it. :lol:

edison_chopsticks.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8mw8SWS5nM]How To Use Chopsticks - YouTube[/ame]

are you working on that chopstick proficiency? We can always get you some children's chopsticks if you cant get the hang of it. :lol:

edison_chopsticks.jpg

Biatch! I need surgery on one of my hands!
Hopefully I'll be on the mend before we get there.
If all else fails, I may bring sporks with me ;)

Is there a 'Hello Kitty" version of children's chopsticks? :tongue:

edison_chopsticks.jpg

is there anything hello kitty doesnt make? Are you looking for training chopsticks.... or real ones?

_400.jpg

1785_G_1318529950598.jpg

Do not eat Virgin Eggs you may get pissed off.

A Chinese Delicacy

Yuck!

My mama taught me to try a new food before I made judgement.

I'll pass on this one and just say no!

When it comes to street vendors I use the "New York Rule". The pretzel and dog guys never leave their carts to relieve themselves and there is no place for them to go except the side of the cart and I cannot imagine they wash up afterward either. Ya can't pay me enough to munch on one of their pretzels or those rubber dicks they pass off as hot dogs.

At least in China there are no illusions; someone takes a squirt in the broth in order to make your eggs a savory delight.

I don't see anything in the 'sources' provided that proves in the slightest that this story is true.

I don't see anything in the 'sources' provided that proves in the slightest that this story is true.

The following source states, "The eggs are believed to provide remarkable health benefits such as reducing body heat, enhancing blood circulation and reinvigorating the body." My guess is it would be stronger ABs from all the retching after realizing what the eggs are soaked in.

China's Popular Urine-Soaked "Virgin Boy Eggs" Are Touted As Having Medicinal Benefits : US/World : Medical Daily

edison_chopsticks.jpg

is there anything hello kitty doesnt make? Are you looking for training chopsticks.... or real ones?
Both! Must train the hand after surgery (cheap version of PT).

Do not eat Virgin Eggs you may get pissed off.

A Chinese Delicacy

Yuck!

My mama taught me to try a new food before I made judgement.

I'll pass on this one and just say no!

When it comes to street vendors I use the "New York Rule". The pretzel and dog guys never leave their carts to relieve themselves and there is no place for them to go except the side of the cart and I cannot imagine they wash up afterward either. Ya can't pay me enough to munch on one of their pretzels or those rubber dicks they pass off as hot dogs.

At least in China there are no illusions; someone takes a squirt in the broth in order to make your eggs a savory delight.

Maybe they wear adult diapers?

You may like a nice "Eyeball shaving" during your visit to China. "Eye cleaning is an ancient craft in China, but it is dying out. Liu Deyuan has operated an eye-cleaning stand in a small park in Chengdu city for the past 7 years. He offers a head and face shave plus an eye cleaning for RMB5."

Eyeball shaving in China - Grooming - ShortList Magazine

I dunno about eye cleaning, but ear cleaning is a pretty popular road-side service.

You may like a nice "Eyeball shaving" during your visit to China. "Eye cleaning is an ancient craft in China, but it is dying out. Liu Deyuan has operated an eye-cleaning stand in a small park in Chengdu city for the past 7 years. He offers a head and face shave plus an eye cleaning for RMB5."

I dunno about eye cleaning, but ear cleaning is a pretty popular road-side service.

Spitting is a national pastime.

I've been to Hong Kong.

Spitting is a national pastime.

Less than it used to be.

Forum List

Back