🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone do a Google Search for News on Obama...seems like a Blackout.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I tried Bing and get similar results, just assorted editorials from fake news outlets. Strange. Is the MSM embarrassed that we all know that Obama did indeed spy on The Donald and did indeed fabricate the "Russia attacked the election" hoax?

Well that's total BS on all fronts! He didn't bug the TOWER and he's going to Europe for a charity fundraiser and other meetings; will see Merkel among other leaders! What a tool! :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :ahole-1:

maybe next week we will hear a story that Obama has extended his vacation for another 4 weeks

Well that's total BS on all fronts! He didn't bug the TOWER and he's going to Europe for a charity fundraiser and other meetings; will see Merkel among other leaders! What a tool! :argue: :bang3: :blahblah: :ahole-1:

But you of course....well seeing as you have so much integrity ,would support a full investigation with probable cause, right?

Where is Barry Hussaine Obama? He was the illegitimate President for 8 years. Someone must know where he at!

maybe next week we will hear a story that Obama has extended his vacation for another 4 weeks

You mean like Trump who spends about as much time on his golf course in FLA as he does at the White House? The $$ being blown to protect him and his extended family all over the place is costing millions! They're actually raising taxes in county where Mar-a-Lago resides due to overtime needed to help with security! I knew these jerks were going to pay in the end! Trump travels around like a billionaire on the tax payers; SUCKERS! What a bunch of idiots! We're so deserving of this! :bang3:

Last edited:
The man's not the POTUS or any other governing official or a news commentator. There's no reason we should hear from him at this juncture. That said, as a former President, if he's got something to say and wants to be heard, he will be heard.

Gee, I wonder on who's dime he's travelling. Couldn't possibly be us the taxpayers, now could it...

The man's not the POTUS or any other governing official or a news commentator. There's no reason we should hear from him at this juncture. That said, as a former President, if he's got something to say and wants to be heard, he will be heard.

Normally they would complain about Obama or Hillary making news and criticizing that, but just to keep kvetchin' about something, the complaint is about them being off the grid! Real trolls out there! I wish these people would grow the HELL up!

Gee, I wonder on who's dime he's travelling. Couldn't possibly be us the taxpayers, now could it...
^ ODS

this freak will have "I Hate Obama" on his gravestone

Nope. Couldn't care less about him. I do care about our tax dollars though and now that he is an ex POTUS I don't see why we should be paying for him to galavant all over creation. He's worth tens of millions. Let him buy and support his own plane.

^ ODS

Nope. Couldn't care less about him. I do care about our tax dollars though and now that he is an ex POTUS I don't see why we should be paying for him to galavant all over creation. He's worth tens of millions. Let him buy and support his own plane.

Bullshit, the half negro having been in the white house will haunt your sorry pathetic ass forever.

^ ODS

Bullshit, the half negro having been in the white house will haunt your sorry pathetic ass forever.

Nope. He's gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

^ ODS

Let's check in and see how Don's doing with the swamp draining, shall we?

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/...s-now-theyre-on-his-transition-team.html?_r=0

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

Damn! I could have supported him on that, but hey, he turned out to be no different than any of the rest.

^ ODS

Minor disagreement NY/NJ supported his agenda and got bitch slapped at least twice by the weather. Snow pack and full reservoirs are a worldwide recipe for Earthquakes.only CA has antiquated reservoirs and levees, that is a recipe for a daisy chain of Earthquakes. So, no, his legacy to the US and especially the Democratic party will live on for a long time.

I tried Bing and get similar results, just assorted editorials from fake news outlets. Strange. Is the MSM embarrassed that we all know that Obama did indeed spy on The Donald and did indeed fabricate the "Russia attacked the election" hoax?
Yeah it's been going on for years. Just more and more blatant.

fake news outlets?

why is breitbart writing garbage again, idiota?

why are you still lying about the orange sociopath being spied on, freak?

Yeah it's been going on for years. Just more and more blatant.

If you are old enough to remember Pravda got its bad reputation mostly for omissions and other priority issues such as story placement and length. The MSM does likewise.

Forum List

Back