Anyone else going to do a magazine dump out the back door at midnight?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Come on, midnight. This should wake up the neighborhood. :laughing0301:

midnight.jpg

Did that last year.
My California transplants next door asked me about the strange sounding fireworks.
I figure it's better safe than sorry.

midnight.jpg

Naww.. This area has 14 tons of left-over, professional grade fireworks from 4th of July. We don't act like Jihadis...

That's "redneck" to you sir, not Jihadis. Actually I have a small mountain-sized hill for a backstop, on 100 acres behind the house. Everyone else in this neck of the woods does the same thing, a couple people down the road even have some legal Class III full-auto stuff they let off every New Year's Eve.

I suspect someone will be shooting some tannerite too, as they usually do. Yee haw.

I don't like to waste ammo.

People who shoot up in the air are idiots too.

I know the OP doesn't do that, and isn't suggesting it, but I know millions of idiots will do so, and the bullets will come down somewhere.

I know the OP doesn't do that, and isn't suggesting it, but I know millions of idiots will do so, and the bullets will come down somewhere.

That's why mine go to the bottom of a 4-foot berm. ;)

I've done a a lot of shooting, and learned what bullets can do.

Don't throw cans into a lake and shoot at 'em..the bullets skip.

Agreed. That's why I'll be wearing the Point Blank Interceptor body armor and MICH ballistic helmet. Besides, they're warm.

midnight.jpg

Naww.. This area has 14 tons of left-over, professional grade fireworks from 4th of July. We don't act like Jihadis...

That's "redneck" to you sir, not Jihadis. Actually I have a small mountain-sized hill for a backstop, on 100 acres behind the house. Everyone else in this neck of the woods does the same thing, a couple people down the road even have some legal Class III full-auto stuff they let off every New Year's Eve.

I suspect someone will be shooting some tannerite too, as they usually do. Yee haw.

This is high class Redneck Country. Only shoot up our yards if we get new stuff for Christmas. Like that Red Ryder BB gun I got this year..

$3000 of tannerite --- one bullet. Just for you.. LOL...

That's why mine go to the bottom of a 4-foot berm. ;)

I've done a a lot of shooting, and learned what bullets can do.

Rule #4.

midnight.jpg

This is high class Redneck Country. Only shoot up our yards if we get new stuff for Christmas. Like that Red Ryder BB gun I got this year..

Thank you. I think I just got a freedom boner. :laughing0301:

midnight.jpg

Thank you. I think I just got a freedom boner. :laughing0301:

That's not a freedom boner. We just call that a boner.

midnight.jpg

Modern day rednecks, jihadis, same thing, you'da never made a real redneck.

C. Belmont Keeney, “Rank and File Rednecks: Radicalism and Union Leadership in the West Virginia Mine Wars,” Defending the Homeland: Historical Perspectives on Radicalism, Terrorism, and State Responses, Melinda M. Hicks and C. Belmont Keeney, eds. (Morgantown: West Virginia University Press, 2007): 20-43.

C. Belmont Keeney, “A Republican for Labor: T. C. Townsend and the West Virginia Labor Movement, 1921-1932,” West Virginia History, Volume 60, 2004-2006: 1-23.

midnight.jpg

Modern day rednecks, jihadis, same thing, you'da never made a real redneck.

C. Belmont Keeney, “Rank and File Rednecks: Radicalism and Union Leadership in the West Virginia Mine Wars,” Defending the Homeland: Historical Perspectives on Radicalism, Terrorism, and State Responses, Melinda M. Hicks and C. Belmont Keeney, eds. (Morgantown: West Virginia University Press, 2007): 20-43.

C. Belmont Keeney, “A Republican for Labor: T. C. Townsend and the West Virginia Labor Movement, 1921-1932,” West Virginia History, Volume 60, 2004-2006: 1-23.

Rednecks don't read books with titles that long. Reading books with titles that long is for faggots.

Forum List

Back