Anyone else notice Melania Trump looking like she is going to cry?

Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

Anyone else notice that....?

images
Their son never smiles either.
View attachment 107649 View attachment 107650
Two out of how many photos?

Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

images

No
/--- No, we haven't. It's just your buttsore reaction to Lazy Hildabeast losing in a landslide.
Lame and off center.. Gawd you people are like a broken record with a dull needle....

images

You'd cry too if you had to do something you don't give a shit about doing for the next 4 years.

images

Shame will do that.

If I knew that, for at least four years, my life would be dominated by politicians, security and the media - yeah, I'd probably get a little weepy too.

images

Ohhh look, a hate filled Communists spewing vicious lies.

Must be a day ending in "y"

images
No. GFY.

images
She's crying because she has to sleep with a fat old pasty faced limp dicked white guy
She's crying because she has to sleep with a fat old pasty faced limp dicked white guy

She promised to sleep with you?

images
150923a4f101601a845ceea10c168b27.jpg

She flashed a couple of BIG smiles yesterday after the Welcome Concert and in some coverage of earlier events.
I did not like her gown for the DeploraBall. That super slinky material always reminds me of a kid's cheap Halloween costume. I also think as First Lady she ought to get over the skin tight gowns. That's just me, though.
The world has seen her naked, skin tight gowns are an improvement for a First lady.
Thank god we haven't seen you naked...instant upchuck.

If I knew that, for at least four years, my life would be dominated by politicians, security and the media - yeah, I'd probably get a little weepy too.

On the bright side, she gets to be the Queen of America for at least the next four years, which does have it's fun side, like for example the freedom to wack a few peasants now and again. :D

"To be a king and wear a crown is a thing more glorious to them that see it than it is pleasant to them that bear it." -- Queen Elizabeth I

Forum List

Back