Anyone else notice Melania Trump looking like she is going to cry?

Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

Anyone else notice that....?

images
Her and his children always seem very gracious to me.

I agree, but I can't stand Don Jr..
Why?

I watched the Apprentice for years.

Eric is ok, but Trump Jr. is a kiss up rich kid... Silver spoon in mouth..

Melania may just be realizing that she can't live the billionaire lifestyle for the next four years. Unless of course she just says fuck being a first lady.

Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

images
Her and his children always seem very gracious to me.

I agree, but I can't stand Don Jr..
Why?

I watched the Apprentice for years.

Eric is ok, but Trump Jr. is a kiss up rich kid... Silver spoon in mouth..
He's great for the shooting sports…

Maybe she found out what the alt R said about Michelle for 8 years. Payback's a bitch.

She looked a bit sad, but Trump looked super pissed off at times, at other times wasted, and Pence looked extremely happy that he'll be president soon.

I've seen a couple sites today commending Mrs. O for showing her displeasure and resentment. Amazing. There is a woman with a face that says, "I'm pissed" all the time.

FWIW, I'm absolutely cool with having a beautiful, mature first lady.

For once.

Even if she doesn't speak in public much. So much the better. You don't really need designer clothes if YOU are beautiful, eh?

images

Pissed, bad mouthing, women?

You should choose your words carefully! This is Donald Trump we're talking about... those things might get misconstrued!

Seriousluy though, she's stone faced.

Forum List

Back