Anyone else notice Melania Trump looking like she is going to cry?

Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

Anyone else notice that....?

images
Her and his children always seem very gracious to me.

Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

images
She is probably wondering how many of her former customers are there

how many of yours are?

She flashed a couple of BIG smiles yesterday after the Welcome Concert and in some coverage of earlier events.
I did not like her gown for the DeploraBall. That super slinky material always reminds me of a kid's cheap Halloween costume. I also think as First Lady she ought to get over the skin tight gowns. That's just me, though.
I agree with you, Hildabeast should NOT be wearing a skintight gown... :puke:

I couldn't take 4 years of Hillary slams after 8 years of people so mean to Obama..
Obama treated millions like shit… Only because he had no understanding of fly over America
The first lady is fucking hot

With clothes on. Fake tits are gross

I can spot those fake ones a mile away...I think Ivanka's are real...lol
no way. Faker the fakestarkey

Yeah you are right....:laugh:

Ivanka-Trump-breast-implants-before-and-after.jpg

What's the problem?

Nothing wrong with buying a 40" bust.

Those look painful...lol

Standing next to the elegant Melania, big moo obama looked like all 99 red balloons. Whatever possessed her to wear something that so highlighted every flaw?

Going after the spouses and children already?

Classy as usual.
It must be, the rightist have been doing it all morning...

I was never happy about that. In fact, the most positive things I think about the Obamas is their family and sense of humor. That should always be an off limits area of negativity.

The Obama, Bush, and Clinton daughters all faced asses who made fun of them..especially when the internet came out.
Fake stories about smoking weed, Mr's Oblama is a transsexual.....Obama is a homo..You know, all the better digs...

Yeah, because Barrack is no more gay than water is wet...

:eusa_whistle:

images

Not really...but did you get a look at hillary's face?
She was doing everything she could not to show her anger and disappointment.
She did not succeed.:blowup: SHE IS PISSED!!!!!!:lol:

Going after the spouses and children already?

Classy as usual.

I was never happy about that. In fact, the most positive things I think about the Obamas is their family and sense of humor. That should always be an off limits area of negativity.

The Obama, Bush, and Clinton daughters all faced asses who made fun of them..especially when the internet came out.
Fake stories about smoking weed, Mr's Oblama is a transsexual.....Obama is a homo..You know, all the better digs...

takes one to know one...

takes one to know one...

HERPADERPITY DERP

Fucking leftists.....

images
That picture is not from today. Melania is beautiful and her outfit is gorgeous! What a class act! Think she will overcome Jackie Kennedy as the most beautiful and classy 1st Lady. She will be fun to watch!

takes one to know one...

HERPADERPITY DERP

Fucking leftists.....
Your a leftist, well I'll be a moderate swing voter....

images
That picture is not from today. Melania is beautiful and her outfit is gorgeous! What a class act! Think she will overcome Jackie Kennedy as the most beautiful and classy 1st Lady. She will be fun to watch!
I don't know, we never got to see Jackie in the the nude with another nude chick, so it is debatable...

images

Chanel / Gucci will over take the Whitehouse.lol

Forum List

Back