🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone else noticing a pattern here?

Here's a new excuse that the left is warming up.

If Romney turns the economy around they will claim it was the obama stimulus that did it and it was delayed a few years.

Just the fact that Romney wins and obama will be out of the way, will be enough for businesses to begin growing our economy. This will happen without Romney even being sworn in yet. It will happen because obama is the enemy of business

But the lefties will claim it was obama's brilliant stimulus. It's stupid and laughable, but I say let them piss and moan all they want to as long as Romney wins.
why would you care if they moan. if your guy in the white house, then it does matter really.

It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

...and rdean with his warning that the GOP will suffer when Romney wins.

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.

The ironic thing is that if Romney wins and the economy turns around the left wing will blame it on Obama.

It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.

From a rhetorical perspective, it's probably a better strategy than what most on the right are doing. With all the rabid faux confidence that Romney is going to win, about 2/3s of the USMB population is going to look like maniacal idiots if Obama wins. And which point, we'll start hearing from the right at that time all the stuff we're hearing from the left now. Voter fraud, racism, etc.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

From a rhetorical perspective, it's probably a better strategy than what most on the right are doing. With all the rabid faux confidence that Romney is going to win, about 2/3s of the USMB population is going to look like maniacal idiots if Obama wins. And which point, we'll start hearing from the right at that time all the stuff we're hearing from the left now. Voter fraud, racism, etc.
that is true. i don,t blame gop being confident with polls like gallip and ramusen going their way. But it be great if obama can do rocky style comeback and win. Makes winning sweeter if that happens

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

The ironic thing is that if Romney wins and the economy turns around the left wing will blame it on Obama.
not sure about that. think people just praise romney anyway

you streotype to much. just because someone right wing and another person left, does not mean they can not get along once election is over

No offense meant, but you haven't been here very long.
i understand i have not been on here but for most people seem good decent people and would try to come together afterwards

I may be wrong but that how i see it.

You just haven't met the foamy mouthed partisians who WON'T be happy with Federal spending cuts, or modifying the tax code, or going for REAL energy independence.

It's not a happy family.. We're trotted out the differences in political beliefs and NOW they have to be resolved..

You OK with stopping the theft of Soc Sec premiums from the FICA "tax holiday" that Obama cynically created? What are we supposed to COME TOGETHER on about this? A compromise to only steal 1/2 as much? Tell me how this one issue gets resolved without 1/2 of America detesting the solution....

:eusa_whistle: :eusa_hand:

If Romney turns the economy around they will claim it was the obama stimulus that did it and it was delayed a few years.

Just the fact that Romney wins and obama will be out of the way, will be enough for businesses to begin growing our economy. This will happen without Romney even being sworn in yet. It will happen because obama is the enemy of business

But the lefties will claim it was obama's brilliant stimulus. It's stupid and laughable, but I say let them piss and moan all they want to as long as Romney wins.
why would you care if they moan. if your guy in the white house, then it does matter really.

True, and that's what I said.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

They are already starting to do that.

fair enough so i guess with polls as their are, your be happy in 16 days.

No offense meant, but you haven't been here very long.
i understand i have not been on here but for most people seem good decent people and would try to come together afterwards

You just haven't met the foamy mouthed partisians who WON'T be happy with Federal spending cuts, or modifying the tax code, or going for REAL energy independence.

It's not a happy family.. We're trotted out the differences in political beliefs and NOW they have to be resolved..

You OK with stopping the theft of Soc Sec premiums from the FICA "tax holiday" that Obama cynically created? What are we supposed to COME TOGETHER on about this? A compromise to only steal 1/2 as much? Tell me how this one issue gets resolved without 1/2 of America detesting the solution....

well even though their difference between gop and dem, they have to compromise for me on cuts and on taxes.

otherwise a divded congress won,t get anything done.

fair enough so i guess with polls as their are, your be happy in 16 days.

Relieved is more like it. I am not sure how happy I will be that it is Romney. I didn't want him to begin with but it's what we got stuck with.
true but you still be happy obama gone. in the end he gop so gop supporters be happy to have their guy in white house.

he may not be their number one love but he still going to be guy representing them in the white house

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

I will not vote for either candidate. That said, I think Obama will win but I don't think it matters. No matter who wins, our economy is not going to suddenly improve. We have no jobs. We've been sending them overseas for decades. We've been bringing in immigrants, both legal and illegal to compete with the jobs that are left. It's just a race to the lowest possible wage and our economy, once the best in the world, can't compete with places like China.

Sooner or later the S will hit the fan, it's only a matter of time. The only question that remains is how bad will it be and will we ever be a 1st world nation again? And what will that nation look like?

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

I will not vote for either candidate. That said, I think Obama will win but I don't think it matters. No matter who wins, our economy is not going to suddenly improve. We have no jobs. We've been sending them overseas for decades. We've been bringing in immigrants, both legal and illegal to compete with the jobs that are left. It's just a race to the lowest possible wage and our economy, once the best in the world, can't compete with places like China.

Sooner or later the S will hit the fan, it's only a matter of time. The only question that remains is how bad will it be and will we ever be a 1st world nation again? And what will that nation look like?
the issue deep down is how bad congress is at coming together to get anything done.

i thought amy waters on c span was totally honest. said little either man if they win can do to affect things. they be led by events and also by how congress come together. she said congress will have to make cuts to programes but also on increasing taxes to. something neither side will be happy about it on either issue

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.
atucally i think your find most people will say well done to you and romney and that they just hope country come together.

elections are tough battles but in the end everyone just wants what they think is best for the country.

If that were only true, too many are more concerned with how they can profit from the government and could care less about the health of the country.

Yep. And too many of those are elected officials.

well even though their difference between gop and dem, they have to compromise for me on cuts and on taxes.

Why don't you try that "compromise" theory at ThanksGiving this year and make a 1/2 vegetarian --- 1/2 traditional meal to please everyone.. Be sure to tell us how efficient that turns out to be and how much it INCREASED everyone's pleasure.

We are FAR BEYOND compromise on spending and taxes. You don't even GET to compromise when the posturing on say entitlement benefits is politically polarized.

Last edited:

Why don't you try that "compromise" theory at ThanksGiving this year and make a 1/2 vegetarian --- 1/2 traditional meal to please everyone.. Be sure to tell us how efficient that turns out to be and how much it INCREASED everyone's pleasure.

We are FAR BEYOND compromise on spending and taxes. You don't even GET to compromise when the posturing on say entitlement benefits is politically polarized.
maybe your right but i think you can find middle ground in life.

maybe your right but i think you can find middle ground in life.

Tell me -- how do compromise on Obama's cynical theft of Soc Sec premiums to give tax breaks at a time when Soc Sec has gone into deficit??? Let's just start there...

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

I will not vote for either candidate.

Fine.

That said, I think Obama will win but I don't think it matters.

I have been predicting an obama 2nd term since the day after he won his first one. Hey, you can't fix stupid. But yeah, it does matter.

No matter who wins, our economy is not going to suddenly improve. We have no jobs. We've been sending them overseas for decades.

If Romney wins, I guarantee you that the eonomy will begin to improve, even before he takes the oath of office. the reason is not because Romney has any great plan, but because obama is the enemy of business. They know it and they are waiting for the results of this election to decide where to go and what to do then.

Yes, we have been sending jobs over seas for decades, even when the economy was booming. It's not that big of a factor.

We've been bringing in immigrants, both legal and illegal to compete with the jobs that are left. It's just a race to the lowest possible wage and our economy, once the best in the world, can't compete with places like China.

Well, I wouldn't try to argue the truth of your statement, but i will say that it wont stop our recovery.

Sooner or later the S will hit the fan, it's only a matter of time.

With obama it will be sooner, Romney later.

The only question that remains is how bad will it be and will we ever be a 1st world nation again? And what will that nation look like?

That isn't the only question but it IS one of the questions, yes.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

On Mitt Romney's website, he details his plan to bring immigrants here with degrees. It's much less expensive than investing in education in this country. Rick Santorum called the president a "snob" for wanting education available for all Americans. Republicans won't rest until every one has a minimum wage job and a boss with an accent. They seem to think Romney, who has millions and millions invested in China will stand up to China. They even cheered when Santorum said the Republican Party has no smart people. When I was a kid, Republicans were the "Party of Ideas" that founded NASA. Now, education is for snobs and they cheer being called stupid.

What makes you think Romney will be good for the GOP?

Forum List

Back