Anyone ever have their mail tampered with?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Received my C.C bill. Mail seemed to have been tampered with, was 80% open in the middle save for a few sticky areas at the ends . It was so poorly refigured I could have moved the flaps and seen most of my bill without even opening the envelope. Anyone else experience what is willingly a federal offense?

Received my C.C bill. Mail seemed to have been tampered with, was 80% open in the middle save for a few sticky areas at the ends . It was so poorly refigured I could have moved the flaps and seen most of my bill without even opening the envelope. Anyone else experience what is willingly a federal offense?

I occasionally screw up when I seal an envelope and make a really messy job of it.

Let's hope your envelope was processed by someone who's as much of a screwup as I am.

Otherwise, yeah, this would alarm me.

I occasionally screw up when I seal an envelope and make a really messy job of it.

Let's hope your envelope was processed by someone who's as much of a screwup as I am.

Otherwise, yeah, this would alarm me.

The good news is that I noticed no Card # (I suppose it was an easy target for criminals in the past), but only my name and details of its use. Nothing nefarious was used y me of course, but it would be helpful to someone trying to know what particular decisions I was making in my life.

Last edited:
To me, not getting something at all is worse. I ordered a DVD from Ebay just before Christmas of 2021. I never got it because the UPS people either delivered it to the wrong address or just flat out lost it completely. The UPS people said to contact the sender which didn't get me anywhere since they were not the last person to have the package in their possession in the first place. When a sender does their part, the rest is up to whoever is in between the sender and the receiver.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And so yes, I never once got a refund for what never got to me.

I have, my mail carrier changed for a while and I kept getting mail that was tampered with when she came back I showed her and she reported it. Sometime later I read where a postal worker was arrested for opening mail. I am not sure if my mail was a part of it or not but afterward, I didn't get any more tampered letters. Among those things tampered with were my hunting magazines they were cut with a razor knife from the way they looked.

No, and yours hasn't been tampered with either. Letters are not licked by police or other people, they're licked by machines.

This is no doubt your personal problem again of imagining that the police and government are trying to get you. الله ليس أكبر

No, and yours hasn't been tampered with either. Letters are not licked by police or other people, they're licked by machines.

This is no doubt your personal problem again of imagining that the police and government are trying to get you. الله ليس أكبر
Anyone returning an letter they opened wouldn't lick it. Surely you aren't this thick.

Also, you do realize that those agencies that know of what I have experienced are NOT going to believe the narrative pushed by the liars. You do understand that my transparency coupled with your denials doesn't help you.

I have, my mail carrier changed for a while and I kept getting mail that was tampered with when she came back I showed her and she reported it. Sometime later I read where a postal worker was arrested for opening mail. I am not sure if my mail was a part of it or not but afterward, I didn't get any more tampered letters. Among those things tampered with were my hunting magazines they were cut with a razor knife from the way they looked.

Damn I should have really have thought of this. I am going to contact them next time this happens (if it happens of course).

Have you reported this to the CSIS?

Chinese agents may be very interested in your CC Bill.

Have you reported this to the CSIS?

Chinese agents may be very interested in your CC Bill.
Naw, just the RCMP and their underlings.

CSIS would be well aware of who is involved, I wouldn't need to contact them.

You ever heard that expression, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"

Updated: Not 5 minutes after I posted this, a news story came on about two individuals caught with a million dollars in checks inside of stolen mail in the Atlanta, Georgia area.

Also, I was not calling the OP paranoid.

Last edited:
You ever heard that expression, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"

Updated: Not 5 minutes after I posted this, a news story came on about two individuals caught with a million dollars in checks inside of stolen mail in the Atlanta, Georgia area.

Canada's police are trying to kill the OP!

I'll see if I can get him to tell his whole story. You'll like it!

Law enforcement needs a warrant to open someone's mail. Sometimes the Post Office makes a mistake and delivers mail to the wrong address. You don't look at the name on the envelope and you open it. You put it back in the box and the letter ends up in the right address but it was opened.

Law enforcement needs a warrant to open someone's mail. Sometimes the Post Office makes a mistake and delivers mail to the wrong address. You don't look at the name on the envelope and you open it. You put it back in the box and the letter ends up in the right address but it was opened.
If it’s a bill, chances are they won’t take it.

Anyone returning an letter they opened wouldn't lick it. Surely you aren't this thick.

Also, you do realize that those agencies that know of what I have experienced are NOT going to believe the narrative pushed by the liars. You do understand that my transparency coupled with your denials doesn't help you.
Victimized again.

Thank you. It migt not even have to do woth the security appararus who have tartted me for 30 years all because I spoke the truth about THEIR abusers, but i can't assume it is another coincidence. Let me tell you, if this site allowed me to be fully transparent and/or if I had assurances from a lawyer who could protect me...

Forum List

Back