Anyone find this funny?

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
If a person on the street crossdresses, then they are a freak or such.

But when someone in your family crossdresses, "oh, he is just going through a phase"

Not funny just typical. :)

I mean, its surprising how that society is changing, and some people think someone will grow out of crossdressing and find a girl.

I'm like WTF?

IT'S NOT A PHASE.

When you cross dress as a gag it’s one thing. But, when you cross dress as an illustration of lifestyle choice, it’s either a manifestation of mental illness (with a demand for attention) or a manifestation of some maybe non-psychological cross wiring problem.

I mean, like with the news on nowadays about men wanting to become women.

Also crossdressing isn't a illness.

I mean, like with the news on nowadays about men wanting to become women.

Also crossdressing isn't a illness.

Cross dressing can absolutely be an indication of an underlying mental illness.

Historical figures also crossdressed.

I heard Joan of arc crossdressed, Rudy giuliani, Madison Cawthorn as well crossdressed.

Joan wore mens clothing to fight; not to express sexual “identity.” Rudy did it as part of an old gag show business thing. Assuming Cawthorn did it, maybe he was expressing sexual identity issues. Who cares?

Joan wore mens clothing to fight; not to express sexual “identity.” Rudy did it as part of an old gag show business thing. Assuming Cawthorn did it, maybe he was expressing sexual identity issues. Who cares?

I heard from someone that those women in shakespeare plays were actually men and that Kabuki had men playing as women

Last edited:
The actor James Cagney once worked as a show girl. It was during the Depression and maybe he was just needing A job but there is video of him and he talked about it on talk shows, An actor doing it and a person who cross dresses as a daily activity are two different things.

Forum List

Back