Anyone get one of these?

View attachment 334862
The Government sent me a letter telling me that I received my stimulus check.
Why? Do they think I didn't notice the direct deposit payment in my account?
Or is Trump stroking his own ego?
Seems like a waste of money to me.
Here is the reverse side of this letter.
IN SPANISH SIGNED BY PRESIDENTE TRUMP.
View attachment 334863
I got one but it was written in Russian!
On top of your welfare check. You are greedy.

View attachment 334862
The Government sent me a letter telling me that I received my stimulus check.
Why? Do they think I didn't notice the direct deposit payment in my account?
Or is Trump stroking his own ego?
Seems like a waste of money to me.
Here is the reverse side of this letter.
IN SPANISH SIGNED BY PRESIDENTE TRUMP.
View attachment 334863
I got one but it was written in Russian!
On top of your welfare check. You are greedy.
I don't receive welfare liar. Hey, how many more businesses will you vermin run out of calli?

Trump took $7 Trillion. That was enough to pay us all $42,000 each. Most only got $1,200. My 2 brothers, my wife & I got nothing. Trump is using this money to buy votes. That's why the checks have his name on them & we pay for his little love letters that go with them.

This is outright theft. Where did the $7 Trillion go Mr. Trump?????????

Trump took $7 Trillion.

Took it where? Said who?
S&P 500 companies spent $7 trillion on buybacks and dividends! "When you do things like buybacks and dividends, what you are essentially saying is, you are throwing your hands up in the air and declaring to the world: “I do not know what to do with this money.”" So they just pay themselves & pay off Party Loyalist Republican Politicians.

Trump took $7 Trillion. That was enough to pay us all $42,000 each. Most only got $1,200. My 2 brothers, my wife & I got nothing. Trump is using this money to buy votes. That's why the checks have his name on them & we pay for his little love letters that go with them.

Trump took $7 Trillion.

Took it where? Said who?
S&P 500 companies spent $7 trillion on buybacks and dividends! "When you do things like buybacks and dividends, what you are essentially saying is, you are throwing your hands up in the air and declaring to the world: “I do not know what to do with this money.”" So they just pay themselves & pay off Party Loyalist Republican Politicians.

Trump doesn't own the entire S&P 500.

He didn't take $7 trillion. You lied.

Trump took $7 Trillion.

Took it where? Said who?

The FED gave them the $7 trillion.

Trump took $7 Trillion.

Took it where? Said who?

The Fed didn't give the S&P 500 $7 trillion.
Trump didn't take $7 trillion.
Liar.

Trump took $7 Trillion.

Took it where? Said who?

Liar.
Bullshit! Trump Exploded M2 Money $4.5 Trillion by April. God only know how many times they leveraged all that new money or how much more stocks, bonds & ETFs they bought in the past month!
fredgraph.png

Trump took $7 Trillion.

Took it where? Said who?

Liar.
Bullshit! Trump Exploded M2 Money $4.5 Trillion by April. God only know how many times they leveraged all that new money or how much more stocks, bonds & ETFs they bought in the past month!
fredgraph.png

M2 includes a broader set of financial assets held principally by households. M2 consists of M1 plus: (1) savings deposits (which include money market deposit accounts, or MMDAs); (2) small-denomination time deposits (time deposits in amounts of less than $100,000); and (3) balances in retail money market mutual funds (MMMFs).

That's weird. No mention there of "Trump took $7 trillion".
Or your moronic S&P 500 claim.

You're so lucky in America because your government is helping those who are in need. Here we are getting anything like that!
No, today we got a typhoon...luckily it did not hit Metro Manila. It just rained almost all day :frown:
I would be pleased to receive a 1,200 US dollars check lol :)
Anyways I really like the Spanish side of that letter "su pago de alivio por el impacto economico ha llegado"

p.s. Donald Trump's signature is really strange, when I saw it for the first time it looked like a hieroglyphic to me :biggrin:

Forum List

Back