Anyone get outed today? :-)

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
I know some of you know what I mean! [emoji133][emoji67]‍[emoji173]️‍[emoji182]‍[emoji67]

We live in a world of consequences![emoji48][emoji49]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some of you know what I mean! [emoji133][emoji67]‍[emoji173]️‍[emoji182]‍[emoji67]

We live in a world of consequences![emoji48][emoji49]

I'm curious, too... Anybody here on that cheater website??? If you were, I hope your wife is as "understanding" as Hillary!!!!

Forget Ashley Madison. The Word of God says that if you have ever looked at a woman with lust in your heart towards her? You have committed adultery - you are guilty of adultery - if you entertain in your heart lustful thoughts, if you have fantasies, if you think on lustful things, if you see someone on the street and lust after them - you are committing adultery and the Bible says you cannot enter into heaven. It does not matter if you were a Christian at one time, it does not even matter if you are a Christian today! If you allow impure thoughts (not actions, not visiting a website like Madison website - we are talking thinking lustful thoughts) then you are an adulterer and you are going to hell. Saved or unsaved.

The road is much narrower than you think it is. The road is this - The pure in heart shall see God and those who do not have a pure heart will not see God - they will see hell instead.

Christian and unbeliever alike. God isn't wedding His Only Begotten Son to an adulterer.

Here this warning God gave to John Mulinde concerning the sin of an impure heart. You cannot go to heaven unless your heart is pure before God.

Last edited:
Forget Ashley Madison. The Word of God says that if you have ever looked at a woman with lust in your heart towards her? You have committed adultery - you are guilty of adultery - if you entertain in your heart lustful thoughts, if you have fantasies, if you think on lustful things, if you see someone on the street and lust after them - you are committing adultery and the Bible says you cannot enter into heaven. It does not matter if you were a Christian at one time, it does not even matter if you are a Christian today! If you allow impure thoughts (not actions, not visiting a website like Madison website - we are talking thinking lustful thoughts) then you are an adulterer and you are going to hell. Saved or unsaved.

The road is much narrower than you think it is. The road is this - The pure in heart shall see God and those who do not have a pure heart will not see God - they will see hell instead.

Christian and unbeliever alike. God isn't wedding His Only Begotten Son to an adulterer.

Here this warning God gave to John Mulinde concerning the sin of an impure heart. You cannot go to heaven unless your heart is pure before God.

So Jeremiah got outed also. Make that 2!

I tell you the truth - you have the opportunity to repent to God of your sins and turn from them - including the iniquity in your heart - or your entire life will be outed at the judgment seat of Christ. If there could be a name for it - it would be called, "This was your life" and the entire world will be the audience, Ghook. Imagine that. That is what is coming. Are you ready? If not you had better repent! You had better watch this short film! It has an important message! Very!

Forget Ashley Madison. The Word of God says that if you have ever looked at a woman with lust in your heart towards her? You have committed adultery - you are guilty of adultery

Oh shut up

I tell you the truth - you have the opportunity to repent to God of your sins and turn from them - including the iniquity in your heart - or your entire life will be outed at the judgment seat of Christ. If there could be a name for it - it would be called, "This was your life" and the entire world will be the audience, Ghook. Imagine that. That is what is coming. Are you ready? If not you had better repent! You had better watch this short film! It has an important message! Very!

Can a Jew repent?

Can a Jew repent?

The Jewish Testimonies | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back