Anyone heard about a Biden announcement on gun control tomorrow (4/11/22)?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Sorry but this is all I got, I can't find anything else:

B688FDEB-4B5F-44A5-A9AA-203006A2893E_png-2344108.JPG

Maybe the announcement of the new ATF rulings on braces?

Sorry but this is all I got, I can't find anything else:

B688FDEB-4B5F-44A5-A9AA-203006A2893E_png-2344108.JPG

Maybe the announcement of the new ATF rulings on braces?
All I have seen is this, from Feb 3, 2022, but I imagine you have already seen it.

I suspect by reading the above it will be some kind of Ghost Gun measure.

If it wasn't for the Republicans passing measures so every idiot with the price of a pistol could pack heat on the street with no permit, I liked stop and frisk to get the guns out of the hands of those proven to not be responsible to carry. That said, I do realize some places have made it hard to even get permits or in some cases buy ammo.

Last edited:
All I have seen is this, from Feb 3, 2022, but I imagine you have already seen it.

If it wasn't for the Republicans passing measures so every idiot with the price of a pistol could pack heat on the street with no permit, I liked stop and frisk to get the guns out of the hands of those proven to not be responsible to carry. That said, I do realize some places have made it hard to even get permits or in some cases buy ammo.
If they can pass a background check to buy a gun, they shouldn't need a carry permit.

Push for AWB2 with a hint of Ending reciprocity for CHL/CWP/CCW . And ending 80% er Receivers by EO , and making Gun Parts serialized federally

What is a ghost gun? Did Casper have his gun stolen?

Working Firearm built from parts and machining of an unserialized 80% Receiver that is not DROSed or registered after completion .
Oh so it's a 80% lower that needs specialized tools and knowledge to build one? What crime does registering a firearm stop?

Forum List

Back