Anyone here actually open minded

Liffy

Jun 15, 2015
Seems to me everyone exercises the kind of rhetoric an annoying ass fuck who won't accept their mistakes but are quick to point out others would use and won't ever be convinced move from their current standing on any matter. And since that's thr case why are you guys even here.

I'm assuming this is because of your other thread. Maybe one day you'll learn to articulate your point without coming across as a huge douche. Then you'll get the responses you're looking for.
Your assumption is wrong I've been viewing other threads and haven't seen what I just mentioned. Maybe you could show me otherwise... I wouldn't bet that you could

I'm assuming this is because of your other thread. Maybe one day you'll learn to articulate your point without coming across as a huge douche. Then you'll get the responses you're looking for.
Your assumption is wrong I've been viewing other threads and haven't seen what I just mentioned. Maybe you could show me otherwise... I wouldn't bet that you could
Better yet, just post in the "clean debate zone" forum. Then if you don't like a post a mod can review and delete it.

Seems to me everyone exercises the kind of rhetoric an annoying ass fuck who won't accept their mistakes but are quick to point out others would use and won't ever be convinced move from their current standing on any matter. And since that's thr case why are you guys even here.
Hey, relax. Just sit down, calm down, and tell me what happened. I know it can't be that bad. Yes, some people can be cruel and brutal, but some are also understanding. We'll fix this.

Perhaps more compelling arguments?

Facts rarely survive political reviews.

Hey, relax. Just sit down, calm down, and tell me what happened. I know it can't be that bad. Yes, some people can be cruel and brutal, but some are also understanding. We'll fix this.
He said Dubya Bush was teh sexy and we should love and honor him :badgrin:

...is it possible I can make it so some people cannot view my thread?

Hey, nothing like telling it like it is, you reckon. You sure have a way with words. Straight to the point, no beating around the bush.

He said Dubya Bush was teh sexy and we should love and honor him :badgrin:
Tsh Tsh Tsh ... that's not good. something like that will draw fire very single time.

...is it possible I can make it so some people cannot view my thread?

Yep, post on another board works. So does starting threads in the clean debate zone here. Then there is taking your chances on the open board.

Hey, nothing like telling it like it is, you reckon. You sure have a way with words. Straight to the point, no beating around the bush.
'Tis not an easy road, the life of a poet!

:spinner:

I'm here as a grammar Nazi, you incorrectly spelled the..

And Liffy, moonglow is the most reasonable, open minded poster here! :eek:

And my butt sings show tunes...

I've heard the rumors!

I've heard the rumors!
It's one of the few non-ghey singing butts...

Forum List

Back