Anyone know why the Democrats are trying to smear Tulsi?

So that means palin was deep state planted by Democrats?
Is there any other possible explanation?

She was normal like Tulsi is?

You betcha! Wink

debatewink.jpg
Drill baby, drill...

Feds finalize plan to open Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling
Obama the Visionary: ‘We Can’t Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices’

That clearly is true.
The US simply does not have enough oil.
If we drill all the oil we have now, then we won't have any oil left to drill when oil cost 10 times as much.
You can never drill your way to lower gas prices when you simply do not have enough oil reserves.
Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Iraq all have 100 times the oil we have.

Tulsi has moved to the Dark Side and accepted Darth Trump

That clearly is true.
If we drill all the oil we have now, then we won't have any oil left to drill when oil cost 10 times as much.
You can never drill your way to lower gas prices when you simply do not have enough oil reserves.

You such at math, dumbass!

Mediocre Democratic candidates will never accept someone that makes them look inadequate. The establishment puppets are threatened by Tulsi's refusal to cowtow to them. Tulsi has her warts but she's definitely the most powerful candidate Democrats have.

Mediocre Democratic candidates will never accept someone that makes them look inadequate. The establishment puppets are threatened by Tulsi's refusal to cowtow to them. Tulsi has her warts but she's definitely the most powerful candidate Democrats have.

Why would you tow a cow?

Why would you tow a cow?
I guess that's what you have to do when the fat fork won't walk any more.

Why would you tow a cow?
I guess that's what you have to do when the fat fork won't walk any more.

No, it is when you try to use words you do not understand or cannot spell.

Gabbard is the weakest candidate on that stage. Her policies both foreign and domestic, have all of the depth of a wading pool but especially when it comes to foreign policy. She doesn't come across as being well educated or well rounded. The bio on her website says she was elected to the state legislature are age 21 and doesn't mention any post secondary education other than officer candidate school, where she graduated top of her class.

Given her positions, education and experience, I would not vote for her ahead of Booker, Buttigieg, Harris or Warren.

They are trying to smear her (a Democrat) like they smeared Palin (a Republican)

Why? Do Democrats really hate women??

Watch around the 6:13 mark of this SNL skit.

Because the only people who support Tulsi are Trump worshippers?

You Trumptards have to understand.

You wondering why Democrats don't support Tulsi is the exact same as liberals not understanding why Republicans don't support a John Kasich or some other moderate.

You guys are so delusional and clueless to politics, you are unable to comprehend what is important to the members of the Democratic party.

Gabbard is the weakest candidate on that stage. Her policies both foreign and domestic, have all of the depth of a wading pool but especially when it comes to foreign policy. She doesn't come across as being well educated or well rounded. The bio on her website says she was elected to the state legislature are age 21 and doesn't mention any post secondary education other than officer candidate school, where she graduated top of her class.

Given her positions, education and experience, I would not vote for her ahead of Booker, Buttigieg, Harris or Warren.

In her defense and to show you are a moron, Tulsi graduated from Hawaii Pacific University. Google works, dumbass!

"She graduated from Hawaii Pacific University with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration in 2009."
Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia

Keep working on that GED or whatever you Canucks call it and maybe someday they will let you into the states legally.

Tulsi would be their best shot at winning......but she will not do the bidding of the establishment........Not that I would vote for her.........

She is being ousted because she ISN'T IN THE CLUB.

Tulsi is setting up her future as a Fox News contributor

Hmmm. Let’s see.

I can vote for a Dem who’s policies I vaguely agree with and stands with the murderous dictator Assad.

Or, I can vote for a Dem who’s policies mostly align with mine and who knows Assad is a shit.

Tough decision.

Hmmm. Let’s see.

I can vote for a Dem who’s policies I vaguely agree with and who doesn’t stand with the murderous dictator Assad.

Or, I can vote for a Dem who’s policies mostly align with mine and who knows Assad is a shit.

Tough decision.
Removing leaders hasn't been doing so hot in the last couple of decades now has it.............Assad may be a shit but he was a Secular Shithead.........Dumbfuck.......LOL.....

You would have replaced him with the likes of El Nusra..........Pardon me why I say not only NO.........BUT HELL NO.......

Obama's goal of removing Assad is gone........Trump only goal was to kill ISIS and get the hell out........

Let me think..........I think I like Trump's plan better.

How did Libya turn out Dumbfuck...........

That clearly is true.
America is the worlds #1 producer of oil.
DRILL BABY DRILL!

America is now the world’s top oil producer, but too much production comes at a cost

Cause that's what they do.

A bear shits in the woods.
Democrats shit on people.

Cause that's what they do.

A bear shits in the woods.
Democrats shit on people.

Thank goodness on this day of giving thanks we have your beloved GOP which would never, ever do such a thing!

:113:

In her defense and to show you are a moron, Tulsi graduated from Hawaii Pacific University. Google works, dumbass!

"She graduated from Hawaii Pacific University with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration in 2009."
Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia

Keep working on that GED or whatever you Canucks call it and maybe someday they will let you into the states legally.

Not to mention that one cannot be an officer in the US military without a college degree.

Forum List

Back