Anyone know why the Democrats are trying to smear Tulsi?

You Trumptards have to understand.

You wondering why Democrats don't support Tulsi is the exact same as liberals not understanding why Republicans don't support a John Kasich or some other moderate.

You guys are so delusional and clueless to politics, you are unable to comprehend what is important to the members of the Democratic party.

Tulsi is running on the same platform Obama did.

Not to mention that one cannot be an officer in the US military without a college degree.
Beetle Smith never finished High School.

He became a 3 Star General, was Ike’s Chief of Staff in WW2, became the first Director of the new CIA, and was US Ambassador to the USSR after the war.

Only morons equate education with anything.

Times have changed little man, do try and keep up. In the military today no degree no officer rank.
Only because so many Americans are loyal and willing to serve. It’s just a filter to reduce the masses.

Spoken like someone that has never been a military recruiter.
WTF does that mean? "You don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" Bob Dylan

that means there is not a line outside of the recruiting stations of people just begging to join.

I spent 4 years on recruiting duty for Marine Corps and it is the shittest job there is for a Marine. People were putting in transfers to units in Iraq to get out of recruiting duty it sucks that much.

You people are clueless

He became a 3 Star General, was Ike’s Chief of Staff in WW2, became the first Director of the new CIA, and was US Ambassador to the USSR after the war.

Times have changed little man, do try and keep up. In the military today no degree no officer rank.
Only because so many Americans are loyal and willing to serve. It’s just a filter to reduce the masses.

WTF does that mean? "You don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" Bob Dylan

that means there is not a line outside of the recruiting stations of people just begging to join.

I spent 4 years on recruiting duty for Marine Corps and it is the shittest job there is for a Marine. People were putting in transfers to units in Iraq to get out of recruiting duty it sucks that much.

You people are clueless
No wonder why you hate so much.

You people are clueless

I do not hate, I am just honest and not PC.

Suck it up snowflake

You people are clueless

Suck it up snowflake
Everyone knows you as a Leftist hater. If you want people to think differently of you then act like it.

You people are clueless

Suck it up snowflake
Everyone knows you as a Leftist hater. If you want people to think differently of you then act like it.

Poor little statist, far to the left of me but has to call me names because I have shown your ignorance in post after post after post.

You people are clueless

Suck it up snowflake

Poor little statist, far to the left of me but has to call me names because I have shown your ignorance in post after post after post.
No problem with me you wanting to keep your dumbass Leftard title with everyone on USMB. I’m all for personal choice.

You people are clueless

Suck it up snowflake

was with weather for many years on another private board All I can say is what took you so long?

You people are clueless
I find your take informative and interesting. But you calling me clueless is a fucking sign of your own insecurity, not mine. I respect the military even though I was never a part of it.

You people are clueless

Suck it up snowflake

was with weather for many years on another private board All I can say is what took you so long?
And then there’s multi-bizzilionaire crazy Eddie! Who putting $1 in the Salvation Army kettle is as alien a concept as teleportation.

You people are clueless
I find your take informative and interesting. But you calling me clueless is a fucking sign of your own insecurity, not mine. I respect the military even though I was never a part of it.
Gaterbreath attacks anyone he thinks never served, even when in fact they did. He’s a blemish on the Marines.

Mediocre Democratic candidates will never accept someone that makes them look inadequate. The establishment puppets are threatened by Tulsi's refusal to cowtow to them. Tulsi has her warts but she's definitely the most powerful candidate Democrats have.

Gabbard is the weakest candidate on that stage. Her policies both foreign and domestic, have all of the depth of a wading pool but especially when it comes to foreign policy. She doesn't come across as being well educated or well rounded. The bio on her website says she was elected to the state legislature are age 21 and doesn't mention any post secondary education other than officer candidate school, where she graduated top of her class.

Given her positions, education and experience, I would not vote for her ahead of Booker, Buttigieg, Harris or Warren.

In her defense and to show you are a moron, Tulsi graduated from Hawaii Pacific University. Google works, dumbass!

"She graduated from Hawaii Pacific University with a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration in 2009."
Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia

Keep working on that GED or whatever you Canucks call it and maybe someday they will let you into the states legally.

Not to mention that one cannot be an officer in the US military without a college degree.

That was 80 years ago

Suck it up snowflake

And then there’s multi-bizzilionaire crazy Eddie! Who putting $1 in the Salvation Army kettle is as alien a concept as teleportation.
one good thing about you weather you never change ,,,either does Bk and will and others from the old place

They are trying to smear her (a Democrat) like they smeared Palin (a Republican)

Why? Do Democrats really hate women??

Watch around the 6:13 mark of this SNL skit.

They hate her because most of the conservative guys on this board would bang her in a heartbeat. Most of the liberal guys on this board want to be with Mayor Pete.

I heard the opposite that both conservative men and women don't fuck. All the women do is shop and bitch. All the men do is bitch.

Cause that's what they do.

A bear shits in the woods.
Democrats shit on people.

Thank goodness on this day of giving thanks we have your beloved GOP which would never, ever do such a thing!

:113:
They ever Kavanaugh someone?

Also saying one side does something is NOT saying the other side never does either. Just don't feel like putting disclaimers on everything to make you happy.

You people are clueless

sorry to have hurt your little snowflake feelings, but your comment was ignorant. The workings of military recruiting is not the same as the wind blowing. If you have never done it or known someone that did there is no possible way you could know what is involved.

You people are clueless

Suck it up snowflake

No problem with me you wanting to keep your dumbass Leftard title with everyone on USMB. I’m all for personal choice.

Why do all you Trump worshipers think I give a flying fuck what you think of me?

Cause that's what they do.

A bear shits in the woods.
Democrats shit on people.

Thank goodness on this day of giving thanks we have your beloved GOP which would never, ever do such a thing!

:113:
They ever Kavanaugh someone?

Also saying one side does something is NOT saying the other side never does either. Just don't feel like putting disclaimers on everything to make you happy.
You mean excusing offensive personal conduct just so you can stack the court with conservatives?

Suck it up snowflake

Why do all you Trump worshipers think I give a flying fuck what you think of me?
Worshipers...........LOL

You deluded much........I support Trump..........and speak to defend the BS the left spews on here daily.

Worship............DRAMA MUCH.........LOL

In my life I have witnessed the Chicago bears, the Chicago Blackhawks, the Chicago white Sox, the Chicago cubs win championships.

I witnessed Reagan tell the communist to fuck off

I witnessed a black guy become president.

I witnessed a crazy billionaire president tell Democrats to fuck off.

Before I die I want to witness a young vibrant woman bring this nation back together.

And her name is Tulsi..

Vote for her please
She could not bring this country back together. No one can. The divisions will get deeper and wider until there is a final split.

Forum List

Back