🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone listen to music reaction channels?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Asia and BJ are the best imo. Her smile is infectious and his analysis is usually spot on. They do everything from country to metal to old school R&B. They've even reacted to my Asian hotties 😆

The thing I like the most about reaction channels is it takes me back to when I first heard the bands and seeing someone else experience it for the first time is almost like a first hand experience

This is a bit off topic Grampa, but I think these girls with Post Modern Jukebox rate right up there with those hot bands you post. I love this version of Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" Whatta ya think?

• Banned
This is a bit off topic Grampa, but I think these girls with Post Modern Jukebox rate right up there with those hot bands you post. I love this version of Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" Whatta ya think?

I subscribe to a channel like theirs but their name is different. I watch all kinds of music channels

I like Pastor Rob Reacts. Pastor Robert reacts to heavy metal with his son, and gives his thoughts on the song they are reacting too, and gives an analysis from a Christian perspective. He's not at all like most pastors that say "Rock music is of Satan!" but he genuinely likes the music, though he disagrees with the lyrics from time to time.

He and his son reacted to a song by SlipKnot called the Heretic Anthem. I expected them to rip that song a new one. Instead they saw right through the stigma of the name, and dove into the lyrics and found that it wasn't that bad. For them anyway. I love the song. :) "If you're 555 then I'm 666!"

I like Pastor Rob Reacts. Pastor Robert reacts to heavy metal with his son, and gives his thoughts on the song they are reacting too, and gives an analysis from a Christian perspective. He's not at all like most pastors that say "Rock music is of Satan!" but he genuinely likes the music, though he disagrees with the lyrics from time to time.

He and his son reacted to a song by SlipKnot called the Heretic Anthem. I expected them to rip that song a new one. Instead they saw right through the stigma of the name, and dove into the lyrics and found that it wasn't that bad. For them anyway. I love the song. :) "If you're 555 then I'm 666!"
Ask him to react to Skillett

Best Christian rock band ever!

It's fascinating. I watched reactions to Unchained Melody for days. It's like they have never heard actual music before! The woman hug themselves, some cry, some are orgasmic. And the men are stunned. One guy was, " This is live y'all! This is live! I can't, I can't, I can't..."

The guy in the white ball cap is funny. "You don't even have to touch them, her panties just fall right off and fold themselves and get in the drawer by themselves if you sing like that."

It's fascinating. I watched reactions to Unchained Melody for days. It's like they have never heard actual music before! The woman hug themselves, some cry, some are orgasmic. And the men are stunned. One guy was, " This is live y'all! This is live! I can't, I can't, I can't..."

The guy in the white ball cap is funny. "You don't even have to touch them, her panties just fall right off and fold themselves and get in the drawer by themselves if you sing like that."

To be fair they ARE CLEARLY from Africa. How many radio stations you think play this there?

Here's another girl I follow and she's from Africa

Asia and BJ are the best imo. Her smile is infectious and his analysis is usually spot on. They do everything from country to metal to old school R&B. They've even reacted to my Asian hotties 😆

The thing I like the most about reaction channels is it takes me back to when I first heard the bands and seeing someone else experience it for the first time is almost like a first hand experience

Watching someone else listen to music?

I cannot imagine anything more boring. Is this really a thing?

Crepitus
For example here's a couple dudes who I've watched for a couple years. During that time I kept posting for them to Bandmaid. They finally did it, and while the review wasn't stellar it was worth seeing their thoughts

Forum List

Back