🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone listening to Trump's Wisconsin speech? He sounds medicated.

Wow what a rebut, except republicans have never been for any of those......you are so dumb and predictable...

Well, you're either a liar or a history imbecile - or both. Which is it?

We know you're both......so which one of those did republicans back?

Blacks and most sane whites know that the old racist Democrats migrated into the Republican Party. That's why polls are currently showing Trump only getting 1% of the black vote.

Wow what a rebut, except republicans have never been for any of those......you are so dumb and predictable...

Blacks and most sane whites know that the old racist Democrats migrated into the Republican Party. That's why polls are currently showing Trump only getting 1% of the black vote.

So none...got it...your still full of shit

Democrats did and still believe in those things. Let's prove it.

And which people switched, strom.thurmind, who else ya.got?

Another Lakhota thread I've beaten his ass in.....its so.routine. watch he can't say anything without the huffpo...its hilarious

Another Lakhota thread I've beaten his ass in.....its so.routine. watch he can't say anything without the huffpo...its hilarious

Sweet Jesus, another NaziCon self-declared Internet winner! I love it.

1483330760-retard.jpg

Just watched the first twenty minutes of the beasts speech and all I heard her do was beg for votes...
:lame2:
Please tell me what Trump is doing during his speeches. Would you be honest and admit, he's begging for votes. Has there ever been a candidate who's speeches' objective was to not get votes?

Just watched the first twenty minutes of the beasts speech and all I heard her do was beg for votes...
Please tell me what Trump is doing during his speeches. Would you be honest and admit, he's begging for votes. Has there ever been a candidate who's speeches' objective was to not get votes?

If you were honest with your opinions you could see the obvious.

1483330760-retard.jpg

See the democrat come.out making.fun of.retards.....
But Lakhota does this alot, because he gets owned alot.
Still not seeing.a name.....all these racist Democrats change parties and you have one name......that's it.....because youre full of shit.

Did Rachel tell you that?

And in your opinion, the obvious is,,,,?

1483330760-retard.jpg

Still not seeing.a name.....all these racist Democrats change parties and you have one name......that's it.....because youre full of shit.

You've never heard of the Southern Strategy?

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1483330760-retard.jpg

Its.complete bullshit.

1483330760-retard.jpg

Its.complete bullshit.

Are you really that dumb? Seriously?

No Longer the Party of Lincoln: Here's Proof That the Modern Day GOP Built Itself on Racism

And in your opinion, the obvious is,,,,?

My post described my point.

1483330760-retard.jpg

Its.complete bullshit.

Are you really that dumb? Seriously?

No Longer the Party of Lincoln: Here's Proof That the Modern Day GOP Built Itself on Racism

Lakhota....let.me guess...in the 60s the Republicans.atteacted.conservsrives and the liberals became.democrats correct?

And that's why blacks.vote democrat?

So none...got it...your still full of shit

Democrats did and still believe in those things. Let's prove it.

And which people switched, strom.thurmind, who else ya.got?
Most notable were, Jesse Helms, Trent Lott, and Strom Thurmond but there were bunch more. Off the top of head, A.C. Clemons - Lousisiana State Senator, Mills Goodwin, Governor of Virginia, a couple of more from Mississippi, and one or two from Alabama. There were some others but I don't have the time to look them up. Most of the Democrat Politicians in the South remained in party. They continued to support Democrats at the local and state level. In presidential elections they like most voters in the South supported Republicans. A lot of people today aren't aware of the fact the Southern Democrats hated Northern Democrats with a passion because they blame them for integration. Today almost all black politicians in the South are Democrats and almost all White politicians in the South are Republicans.

Forum List

Back