🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone listening to Trump's Wisconsin speech? He sounds medicated.

Because, schmuck, Trump's NOT a Republican.
He's more like a Blue Dog Democrat.

Duh, you better tell ole Rinse Prebus that.
Rinse go his arse kicked by Trump's supporters telling him to f off.

Ole Rinse is a pretentious little chipmunk.
And your girl Wassermen test ....where has she gone? After being outed for cheating old Bernie out of the nomination... POOF...she be gone!!!

She never meant shit to me.
Of course she did, she was the lying, corrupt bitch that was the head of the DNC!!!

There are several reports from insiders that he's becoming seriously depressed, moody, and irrational. He's obsessed by watching the polls and knows he's getting his ass kicked. You can already hear it in his rhetoric as he makes more and more excuses for his inevitable loss.
"Many people are saying..."

Trump's speech was semi-comatose and full of distortions and lies - just like everything else he says.
More bullshit from a known lying subversive... You do like getting caught all the time, don't you?

Black analysts are tearing up his speech for being distorted, racist, and full of lies - including not actually being given in Milwaukee but instead in a near all-white community outside of Milwaukee. Same ole Trump smoke and mirrors...

Trump's speech was semi-comatose and full of distortions and lies - just like everything else he says.
More bullshit from a known lying subversive... You do like getting caught all the time, don't you?

Black analysts are tearing up his speech for being distorted, racist, and full of lies - including not actually being given in Milwaukee but instead in a near all-white community outside of Milwaukee. Same ole Trump smoke and mirrors...
Link to these analysts?
I'd like to read some.

Oh my...more of the THUGERY making statements.... BUT where is the Manchurian Muslim COWARD?

i still can't get over the fact that the gop nominated trump, the guy i thought was just making some publicity stunt for a tv show or something when i first heard he was running, and then his behavior during the debates, acting like a left-wing online forum troll up there on the stage and everything... it's mind-boggling, but it's impossible to deny that his anti-charisma is yet some kind of charisma. everything his critics say about him backfires on them, and what are the most serious things the opposition can say against him? oh no, he's filed bankruptcy before, what an evil, evil man! none of it matters, and compared to all the corruption and lies and death and misery that lingers in the wake of the clinton machine, pfft, trump is already president. the election is just a formality at this point.

Link to these analysts?
I'd like to read some.

They've been on MSNBC and CNN.

i still can't get over the fact that the gop nominated trump, the guy i thought was just making some publicity stunt for a tv show or something when i first heard he was running, and then his behavior during the debates, acting like a left-wing online forum troll up there on the stage and everything... it's mind-boggling, but it's impossible to deny that his anti-charisma is yet some kind of charisma. everything his critics say about him backfires on them, and what are the most serious things the opposition can say against him? oh no, he's filed bankruptcy before, what an evil, evil man! none of it matters, and compared to all the corruption and lies and death and misery that lingers in the wake of the clinton machine, pfft, trump is already president. the election is just a formality at this point.

Funny. Get out of the ozone before it's too late...

Link to these analysts?
I'd like to read some.
Many, many analysts...smart analysts...very smart people...so smart, you wouldn't believe...very smart...not as smart as me though...I went to Wharton...only the smartest get to go...

But he didn't kill 4 in Benghazi, or lie to the FBI!

Link?

"But he didn't kill 4 in Benghazi"
They should look into that!

Link to these analysts?
I'd like to read some.

They've been on MSNBC and CNN.
I'm SHOCKED!!!! Not.

Link?
YouTube comey v Clinton super cuts....you really do suck at this!!!

Link to these analysts?
I'd like to read some.
Many, many analysts...smart analysts...very smart people...so smart, you wouldn't believe...very smart...not as smart as me though...I went to Wharton...only the smartest get to go...
The very same analysts who said Trump would NEVER be the nominee.
They are SO frickin' smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?...What difference does it make?

True.

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But they put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had they not fought.

True.

Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But they put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had they not fought.

Perhaps her lying to the Benghazi family members and then calling them liars had something to do with it!

Forum List

Back