Anyone Notice " Fire And Fury" Resembles " Shock and Awe?"

It's been all over the media. Obama bowing to this tyrant

Who? What tyrant are you talking about? The King of Saudi Arabia? Yeah, you bow to him in his home because he's, you know, the king. Also, look who was so tight with him that they held hands and took a leisurely stroll through the WH Rose Garden. Funny how no one on the right got their panties in a twist about this:

bush_abdullah001.jpg

Obama sending millions to this tyrant, on and on. You pretend it didn't happen ll you like, but that facts are there.

Who? If these things happened, you should be able to do more than just vomit up generalities.

Easiest way to get Lil Mikey to leave a thread is to ask him a question or for proof of his lies.
He makes like the road runner.

Perhaps if obama had done his job concerning the threats for NK

He did do his job, and so did Clinton. Did you forget that NK actually tested their first nuclear weapons when Bush the Dumber was President? And that Bush the Dumber outsourced the job of negotiating with NK to China, while NK only wanted to negotiate with us? It was only about 11 years ago, so I can forgive your memory for being a bit hazy.

Trump would not have to be dealing with it now, and you could be outraged over some other petty nonsense.

What a fucking whiner.

Who? What tyrant are you talking about? The King of Saudi Arabia? Yeah, you bow to him in his home because he's, you know, the king. Also, look who was so tight with him that they held hands and took a leisurely stroll through the WH Rose Garden. Funny how no one on the right got their panties in a twist about this:

bush_abdullah001.jpg

Obama sending millions to this tyrant, on and on. You pretend it didn't happen ll you like, but that facts are there.

Who? If these things happened, you should be able to do more than just vomit up generalities.
Iran.

No, Trump has great regard for American life.

Not really. Hell, he hates Americans so much he imports foreigners to work at his domestic resorts.
You have seen them yourself, or are you parroting the media, who as we all know lies continually?
Same question Lil Mikey asked me because he didn't know Trump's big bold move in Syria was hitting an empty air strip.
Lil Mikey loves to advertise how little he knows..

bush_abdullah001.jpg

Iran.
Lil Mikey doesn't know that was Iran's money.
Lil Mikey isn't very bright.

Perhaps if obama had done his job concerning the threats for NK

He did do his job, and so did Clinton. Did you forget that NK actually tested their first nuclear weapons when Bush the Dumber was President? And that Bush the Dumber outsourced the job of negotiating with NK to China, while NK only wanted to negotiate with us? It was only about 11 years ago, so I can forgive your memory for being a bit hazy.

Trump would not have to be dealing with it now, and you could be outraged over some other petty nonsense.

What a fucking whiner.
He did his job? Then why is kim chi still threatening us and others?

I asked Lil Mikey what Obama could have done in NK that would be of his liking....
He punted..lol

I don't think Trump just said that off the top of his head, by the way.

That was planned.

ANALYSIS: TRUMP'S THREAT FITS WITH NORTH KOREA'S IMAGE OF US

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) -- Donald Trump's threat to unleash "fire and fury" on North Korea might have been written by Pyongyang's propaganda mavens, so perfectly does it fit the North's cherished claim that it is a victim of American aggression.

Not since George W. Bush labeled North Korea part of an "axis of evil" has the nation had such a strong piece of presidential evidence to back up its argument that only nuclear and missile development can counter "hostile" U.S. policies aimed at ending the rule of the latest member of the Kim family of dictators.

News from The Associated Press

You made a claim about hiring illegals. Have you seen them or not? It's a simple question.

No, I didn't. I said he imports foreign workers to work at his domestic resorts. Go back and read the thread.

Forum List

Back