Anyone Notice " Fire And Fury" Resembles " Shock and Awe?"

You made a claim about hiring illegals. Have you seen them or not? It's a simple question.

No, I didn't. I said he imports foreign workers to work at his domestic resorts. Go back and read the thread.
You made a claim that he imports foreign workers. have you seen them or not? It's a simple question.

Bush destabilized the entire Middle East after Shock and Awe.
Will Trump make the same geopolitical mistake?
He won't right away. He's waiting to see what they'll say on Fox and Friends.

He did his job? Then why is kim chi still threatening us and others?

His job was to contain North Korea, which he and Clinton both did by way of sanctions and international cooperation. It's no coincidence that when Republicans have been in the White House the last 17 years, rogue nations (including North Korea and Iran) advanced their nuclear plans.

As soon as Trump became president Kim Jong Un started taunting him. Even the little tyrant knew Trump's a pussy.

His job was to contain North Korea, which he and Clinton both did by way of sanctions and international cooperation. It's no coincidence that when Republicans have been in the White House the last 17 years, rogue nations (including North Korea and Iran) advanced their nuclear plans.

you claiming NK developed their nuclear weapon in the last 7 months?

I asked Lil Mikey what Obama could have done as president to " fix " the problem he perceived...
he punted again. This one a 5 yard shank.

Then why are they still threatening us?

I asked Lil Mikey what Obama could have done as president to " fix " the problem he perceived...
he punted again. This one a 5 yard shank.
I answered your question. Handle it like the president does. In other words his job.

No, but when Bush was President, they actually tested one. And while Bush the Dumber was President, Iran started spinning thousands of centrifuges. But then Obama came in and shut that shit down. NK senses Trump's a huge pussy, so they're trying to provoke him and it's working.

No, but when Bush was President, they actually tested one. And while Bush the Dumber was President, Iran started spinning thousands of centrifuges. But then Obama came in and shut that shit down. NK senses Trump's a huge pussy, so they're trying to provoke him and it's working.
if they shut it down, no way it could be up and launching in 7 months.

Forum List

Back