Anyone Notice " Fire And Fury" Resembles " Shock and Awe?"

if they shut it down, no way it could be up and launching in 7 months.

Why not? North Korea isn't like the United States; they basically have to do what Kim Jong-whatever demands. There was virtually no missile development during Obama, but as soon as the world's biggest pussy became President, they ramped that shit back up. Thankfully, Iran is under the thumb of the international community, so they can't ramp up theirs. But if it wasn't for Obama, you can sure as shit see them trying to get under Trump's thin skin.
Exactly. The news of NK ever expanding nuclear capabilities caught our intelligence communities off guard.
They didn't mess with Obama. They saw a sucker in Trump and they played that card.
They didn't mess with jug head because he kissed their ass like everyone elses.
You have all of Sean Hannity's talking points memorized. Or do you use notes?
I don't listen to Shawn Hannity. Now come up with your next line of bullshit.

Same speech writer?

Shock and awe was a disastrous mistake and killed many innocent men women and children.
Do we have another republican president without regard for human life?

Are you referring to the 3,000 Iraqi civilians killed during the "Shock & Awe" or the 300,000 bodies of those who opposed Saddam Hussein, who were found in the mass graves?

If you want to see "Shock & Awe", look up the WW2 Dresden bombings. We won that war too.
I was very clear with what I said. The casualties from shock and awe were not what the Bush administration reported. More dead women and children, very few hits on the prescribed targets.

Yeah, that's why it was sent to then in cash on a pallet. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Do you know why that was?
Of course you don't . Lol
He was paying them off.
Lmao. Paying them off with their own money? Lol
A legitimate government pay out would not pay with a pallet of cash. They would go through banks.
So you prove again you have no idea what happened.
I'll give you a one word clue" sanctions"
Again, a legitimate pay out would go through banking institutions, not a pallet of cash like a clandestine drug dealer would. Jug head was playing with fire and simply had no clue.

You must not have seen the 20 odd times or more kim chi threatened to nuke us then.

Who fucking cares? Do you let anyone with access to a microphone get under your skin?

"OMG! Kim Jong-Un threatened to nuke us...again. Someone go fetch my fainting couch and pearls to clutch!"

-Every Conservative Ever

You must not have seen the 20 odd times or more kim chi threatened to nuke us then.

Who fucking cares? Do you let anyone with access to a microphone get under your skin?

"OMG! Kim Jong-Un threatened to nuke us...again. Someone go fetch my fainting couch and pearls to clutch!"

-Every Conservative Ever
^ this is why Obama did nothing. He didn't fucking care.

How many missile tests did NK make under Obama?

Not as many as they have the last 7 months because they were scared of Obama. They're not scared of Trump. Gee, I wonder why...probably because he's the world's biggest pussy.
Stupidest post of the day.
You've already won that award in all the threads you've posted.
What went wrong in your life were you think a corrupt businessman who started his political career by being racist birther would make a good president?

Isn't "shock and awe" the way Bill Clinton referred to his encounters with Monica? Some estimates are around 5,000 civilians killed in Bosnia/Yugoslavia when the Bubba was caught with his pants down and decided to bomb freaking Europe. That's a pretty expensive BJ.

-Every Conservative Ever
Lil Mikey thinks Obama should have dropped a nuke on NK.
Wingnuts think war is the answer to every question.

How'd he kiss North Korea's ass?
"Just when it seemed President Obama might be running out of adversaries to appease, North Korea popped up on his radar. Dear Leader, meet Dear Leader.

Standing with South Korea’s president last week, Obama said he favored Korean reunification, but also signaled he’s ready to talk with the Hermit Kingdom.

“As my administration has shown with Iran and with Cuba, we are also prepared to engage nations with which we have had troubled histories,” he declared.

As usual, he coupled that with a stern-sounding warning, adding,“Pyongyang needs to understand it will not achieve the economic development it seeks so long as it clings to nuclear weapons.”

All pudgy dictator Kim Jong-un needs to do is play hard to get, routinely denounce America, and presto — he’s assured of victory. In exchange for vague promises, which nobody expects him to keep, he’ll get to keep his nukes and free American food to feed his starving country.

That’s a good one. Given his complete surrender to both Iran and Cuba, the warning is hollow. It’s code for get out the welcome wagon."

Iran, Cuba and now North Korea? Obama signals he is ready to talk with Kim Jong-un

Isn't "shock and awe" the way Bill Clinton referred to his encounters with Monica? Some estimates are around 5,000 civilians killed in Bosnia/Yugoslavia when the Bubba was caught with his pants down and decided to bomb freaking Europe. That's a pretty expensive BJ.
On cue..., when you can't defend the comrade you go straight to Bill Clinton, or Hillary or Obama.

-Every Conservative Ever
Now you are flat out lying. You clowns follow a pattern with your lunacy. You start out trying to be reasonable and when defeated like I have defeated you here, you go off the deep end and lie by pretending to be a mind reader.

"Just when it seemed President Obama might be running out of adversaries to appease, North Korea popped up on his radar. Dear Leader, meet Dear Leader.

Standing with South Korea’s president last week, Obama said he favored Korean reunification, but also signaled he’s ready to talk with the Hermit Kingdom.

“As my administration has shown with Iran and with Cuba, we are also prepared to engage nations with which we have had troubled histories,” he declared.

As usual, he coupled that with a stern-sounding warning, adding,“Pyongyang needs to understand it will not achieve the economic development it seeks so long as it clings to nuclear weapons.”

All pudgy dictator Kim Jong-un needs to do is play hard to get, routinely denounce America, and presto — he’s assured of victory. In exchange for vague promises, which nobody expects him to keep, he’ll get to keep his nukes and free American food to feed his starving country.

That’s a good one. Given his complete surrender to both Iran and Cuba, the warning is hollow. It’s code for get out the welcome wagon."

Iran, Cuba and now North Korea? Obama signals he is ready to talk with Kim Jong-un
Lil Mikey heads straight to his right wing media to save his ass. Funny he headed straight to the sexual assault station.
Ha ha ha

NATO bombed the Serbs. There was an actual coalition of real countries who formed an international consensus to act and prevent genocide. And it worked.

-Every Conservative Ever
Now you are flat out lying. You clowns follow a pattern with your lunacy. You start out trying to be reasonable and when defeated like I have defeated you here, you go off the deep end and lie by pretending to be a mind reader.
Lil Mikey "thinks " he defeated someone. Ain't that hilarious.
Delusional disorder is a mental illness in which the patient presents with delusions, but with no accompanying prominent hallucinations, thought disorder, mood disorder, or significant flattening of affect. Delusions are a specific symptom of psychosis.

Lil Mikey heads straight to his right wing media to save his ass. Funny he headed straight to the sexual assault station.
Ha ha ha
That's what happened.

But as I've stated many times here, it is a complete waste of time to debate with you clowns because no matter what answer and facts are provided you continue to play your school games. You go from one extreme to the next in your zeal to prove your foolishness in public.

Forum List

Back