Anyone Notice " Fire And Fury" Resembles " Shock and Awe?"

Lil Mikey wanted Obama to " act like a president."
You mean like Trump?
Watch 5 hours of TV per day, tweet out daily lies and make a total fool of himself..

Obama kept us safe.
Trump is already threatening nuclear war.
I bet you'd love that..

From my link:
For the continuing education of LilMikey.

At a moment of nuclear brinksmanship like this, any citizen of the United States wants a few things from a leader. You want someone you can trust to tell the truth, and who foreign leaders view as credible, so that threats and statements alike are taken seriously. You want someone who is known to be able to carefully sift through a lot of evidence and assess upsides from downsides. You want someone who has a team of expert advisers whose judgment he trusts and takes seriously. And you want someone who is able to take bad news.

The problem is that Trump has none of these characteristics. He has shown himself to be prolifically dishonest. The president has lied to the public about matters great and small, from the petty (the size of his inauguration crowd) to the serious (accusations of wiretapping, his own position on major matters) to the absurd (outright denying things he said publicly). As a result, Americans are in no position to trust the things he might tell them in a crisis, whether those remarks are delivered from behind the Resolute desk or via tweet.

Lil Mikey wanted Obama to " act like a president."
You mean like Trump?
Watch 5 hours of TV per day, tweet out daily lies and make a total fool of himself..

Obama kept us safe.
Trump is already threatening nuclear war.
I bet you'd love that..
Kim chi has been threatening nuclear war for months now. Trump is acting on those threats like he should. If jug head had done his job, none of this would likely be happening.

Here is a part of the nothing he did again for you....

Just when it seemed President Obama might be running out of adversaries to appease, North Korea popped up on his radar. Dear Leader, meet Dear Leader.

Standing with South Korea’s president last week, Obama said he favored Korean reunification, but also signaled he’s ready to talk with the Hermit Kingdom.

“As my administration has shown with Iran and with Cuba, we are also prepared to engage nations with which we have had troubled histories,” he declared.

As usual, he coupled that with a stern-sounding warning, adding,“Pyongyang needs to understand it will not achieve the economic development it seeks so long as it clings to nuclear weapons.”

All pudgy dictator Kim Jong-un needs to do is play hard to get, routinely denounce America, and presto — he’s assured of victory. In exchange for vague promises, which nobody expects him to keep, he’ll get to keep his nukes and free American food to feed his starving country.

That’s a good one. Given his complete surrender to both Iran and Cuba, the warning is hollow. It’s code for get out the welcome wagon.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015...ignals-is-ready-to-talk-with-kim-jong-un.html

From my link:

At a moment of nuclear brinksmanship like this, any citizen of the United States wants a few things from a leader. You want someone you can trust to tell the truth, and who foreign leaders view as credible, so that threats and statements alike are taken seriously. You want someone who is known to be able to carefully sift through a lot of evidence and assess upsides from downsides. You want someone who has a team of expert advisers whose judgment he trusts and takes seriously. And you want someone who is able to take bad news.

The problem is that Trump has none of these characteristics. He has shown himself to be prolifically dishonest. The president has lied to the public about matters great and small, from the petty (the size of his inauguration crowd) to the serious (accusations of wiretapping, his own position on major matters) to the absurd (outright denying things he said publicly). As a result, Americans are in no position to trust the things he might tell them in a crisis, whether those remarks are delivered from behind the Resolute desk or via tweet.
Total complete horse crap!

Same speech writer?

Shock and awe was a disastrous mistake and killed many innocent men women and children.
Do we have another republican president without regard for human life?

Are you referring to the 3,000 Iraqi civilians killed during the "Shock & Awe" or the 300,000 bodies of those who opposed Saddam Hussein, who were found in the mass graves?

If you want to see "Shock & Awe", look up the WW2 Dresden bombings. We won that war too.
I was very clear with what I said. The casualties from shock and awe were not what the Bush administration reported. More dead women and children, very few hits on the prescribed targets.

"Very few hits on the prescribed targets"? Would you like to ask me how I know you're a liar?

"National Geographic researcher Bijal Trivedi stated, "Civilian casualties did occur, but the strikes, for the most part, were surgical."

"According to some analysts, the military's attack was perhaps too precise."

Shock and awe - Wikipedia

From my link:

The problem is, you're a liberal and everything is filtered through liberalism.

Same speech writer?

Shock and awe was a disastrous mistake and killed many innocent men women and children.

Are you referring to the 3,000 Iraqi civilians killed during the "Shock & Awe" or the 300,000 bodies of those who opposed Saddam Hussein, who were found in the mass graves?

If you want to see "Shock & Awe", look up the WW2 Dresden bombings. We won that war too.
I was very clear with what I said. The casualties from shock and awe were not what the Bush administration reported. More dead women and children, very few hits on the prescribed targets.

"Very few hits on the prescribed targets"? Would you like to ask me how I know you're a liar?

"National Geographic researcher Bijal Trivedi stated, "Civilian casualties did occur, but the strikes, for the most part, were surgical."

According to Wiki where anyone can change the content at a moment's notice?
You're an unintentional comedian.

Same speech writer?

Notice when the troll doesn't like the answer he attacks the messenger. Every time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

From my link:

The Atlantic told it exactly the way it is and you can't handle the truth.
No one on earth believes a single thing Trump says. When he lies about EVERYTHING,, you'd have to be the biggest dope in the world to believe him now.

Same speech writer?

Notice when the troll doesn't like the answer he attacks the messenger. Every time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yet another thing lil Mikey doesn't know. Anyone can change the content of wiki. Admit it. You didn't know that. Lmao

No truer words were ever spoken.

Yet another thing lil Mikey doesn't know. Anyone can change the content of wiki. Admit it. You didn't know that. Lmao
Yeah, i always wondered what those "needs certifications" and like things were. I never once thought someone could actually change the content like THEY WERE ASKING USERS TO DO!

No truer words were ever spoken.

Total complete horse crap!

Same speech writer?

No, Trump has great regard for American life.

Oh yes. He told Howard Stern his "personal Viet Nam" was hoping he didn't get venereal disease in the 1970s. He's got real depth and compassion.

From my link:

No one on earth believes a single thing Trump says. When he lies about EVERYTHING,, you'd have to be the biggest dope in the world to believe him now.

I can hardly blame you for your own lack of information. Your handlers only tell you what they want you to think.

Carry on.

When Trump came out of the gate saying he had the largest electoral victory since Reagan and the largest inaugural crowd in history, Lil Mikey ate it up and cheered.

He never checked it was all lies even though it was all over the media.

Many reporters and congress people have said, how is anyone going to believe Trump on a true crisis when he lies about everything large and small.

From my link:

I can hardly blame you for your own lack of information. Your handlers only tell you what they want you to think.

Carry on.
Translation: I believe every one of Trump's lies even when my better instincts tell me it's bullshit.
You're such a dupe.

From my link:

Carry on.
This is the guy posting " Hillary is going to jail" sources in other threads.
No really.

Forum List

Back