Anyone Notice " Fire And Fury" Resembles " Shock and Awe?"

When Trump came out of the gate saying he had the largest electoral victory since Reagan and the largest inaugural crowd in history, Lil Mikey ate it up and cheered.

He never checked it was all lies even though it was all over the media.

Many reporters and congress people have said, how is anyone going to believe Trump on a true crisis when he lies about everything large and small.
You mean his lies were proven lies by the proven lying media? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When Trump came out of the gate saying he had the largest electoral victory since Reagan and the largest inaugural crowd in history, Lil Mikey ate it up and cheered.

He never checked it was all lies even though it was all over the media.

Many reporters and congress people have said, how is anyone going to believe Trump on a true crisis when he lies about everything large and small.
You mean his lies were proven lies by the proven lying media? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Lil Mikey admits he believes all of Trump's lies.....
Imagine that.
He's too lazy to check out they are lies so he can continue screaming FAKE NEWS.

Same speech writer?

Shock and awe was a disastrous mistake and killed many innocent men women and children.
Do we have another republican president without regard for human life?
Did you ever notice Shock and Awe was just that? It was great. Got the job done. Too bad floppy ears pissed away the effort at the end.

Do we have another republican president without regard for human life?

I think the answer to the above question is "yes," and I don't think the speechwriter of "shock & awe" has anything to do with whatever similarities to "fire and fury" that you've conjured in your mind as resembling/reminiscent of that earlier phrase.

Do "death & destruction," "peanut butter & jelly" or perhaps "Troilus & Cressida" resemble "shock & awe" in your mind? Just wondering....

Last edited:
That's because jug head had his lips planted on the butt cheeks of all the tyrants in the world.
While Trump says a bunch of stupid caveman, tough guy shit that does nothing to scare our enemies; it only continues the dick measuring as evidenced by NK's continued war rhetoric.

Duh.
Well, perhaps it's because kim chi hasn't met "fire and fury" yet. Did you think of that?

That's because jug head had his lips planted on the butt cheeks of all the tyrants in the world.
While Trump says a bunch of stupid caveman, tough guy shit that does nothing to scare our enemies; it only continues the dick measuring as evidenced by NK's continued war rhetoric.

Duh.
Well, perhaps it's because kim chi hasn't met "fire and fury" yet. Did you think of that?
That's a really dumb point because either way it would come to war. Trump and Un are both morons who have no concept of war. The adults need to take over.

Duh.
That's a really dumb point because either way it would come to war. Trump and Un are both morons who have no concept of war. The adults need to take over.
Looks to me like you are ok with a wacko with a proven nuke ability threatening us repeatedly. Why on Earth is that?

Duh.
Looks to me like you are ok with a wacko with a proven nuke ability threatening us repeatedly. Why on Earth is that?
And you support our moron president who is only escalating it further by acting like his 8th grader self. I think it's you who are okay with it.

Duh.
And you support our moron president who is only escalating it further by acting like his 8th grader self. I think it's you who are okay with it.
It's the presidents JOB to protect the people of this country! When you got a madman threatening to destroy us we have to act! If obama had done his job we wouldn't be in this mess. Now I'm done wasting time you. You are nothing but another person who wants to bash Trump for anything and everything.

Duh.
It's the presidents JOB to protect the people of this country! When you got a madman threatening to destroy us we have to act! If obama had done his job we wouldn't be in this mess. Now I'm done wasting time you. You are nothing but another person who wants to bash Trump for anything and everything.
That's so stupid. If it is so evident Trump's caveman shit is only further escalating, he should know to shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back