Anyone Still Support Marxist BLM????

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
“We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, and especially ‘our’ children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.” -BLM

“We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, and especially ‘our’ children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.” -BLM
Thats comedy gold.

Makes sense since about 80% of black children are born out of marriage. It's probably much higher than that in the inner cities like Chicago, NYC, and LA.

Hmmm...I wonder what % of gang members, who kill their own race in the thousands, came from fatherless homes? This is not a problem though. No issue here.

White privilege and supremacy are the cause of all our problems...

Makes sense since about 80% of black children are born out of marriage. It's probably much higher than that in the inner cities like Chicago, NYC, and LA.

Hmmm...I wonder what % of gang members, who kill their own race in the thousands, came from fatherless homes? This is not a problem though. No issue here.

White privilege and supremacy are the cause of all our problems...
Go with the flow I guess.

More Freudian postmodernist anti-Christian, anti-human, anti-American ideological nonsense. Folks like these are down on their knees begging to be smacked into the dust of history. Problem is our fearless republican elected officials (not all of them but an alarming number) are too busy cowering in a corner or kowtowing their apologies on CBS, NBC, CNN and all the rest. However, when the right Right leader realizes what must be done ideological madmen such as the BLM crowd will know ultimate fear and dread. They will get what they've been praying for . . .

Forum List

Back