anyone try any black culture to celebrate Feb ??

What you say is "black culture" is just a part of what can be described as 'American culture." We cannot slice and dice what is "American culture." We are, in actuality, a melting. This is the signature of our nation.

Rich Man's Spiritual
If only they believed and acted like that
We do. Whites like you have the problem.
If that were true there would be no such thing as cultural appropriation

They tell black kids in school their idiot dope addled ancestors invented everything and Whitey stole it from them. It's hilarious, really, coming from morons who riot over some feral animal assaulting an elderly Asian lady and got her Darwin Award in LA one year.

I blamed white folk for all my personal failings.
Since laws weren't made to limit you, then your comment shows everybody that you're a dumb ass.
What laws were made to limit you?
Laws limit us. Taxes and regulations take fruits away from the labors of citizens; that's just a fact.

A better question to ask is "What laws limit blacks that don't limit whites?"

Laws are not enforced equally at any level pertaining to race and you racists here all know because you're the ones doing it. Taxes and regulations are taking shit from you, unless you don't like breathing, eating safe food, or driving on decent roads and bridges just to name a few things.
Hide, Snowflake. I think there's a white man nearby.
Nah, I don't run from whites. That's why I am here and you won't go near a black forum.

What you say is "black culture" is just a part of what can be described as 'American culture." We cannot slice and dice what is "American culture." We are, in actuality, a melting. This is the signature of our nation.

Rich Man's Spiritual

They tell black kids in school their idiot dope addled ancestors invented everything and Whitey stole it from them. It's hilarious, really, coming from morons who riot over some feral animal assaulting an elderly Asian lady and got her Darwin Award in LA one year.
Nah, they don't. When we start talking about feral just look at white American history and present. 1-6-2021 was evidence of just how feral and untrained those like you actually are.

I blamed white folk for all my personal failings.
Since laws weren't made to limit you, then your comment shows everybody that you're a dumb ass.
What laws were made to limit you?
Laws limit us. Taxes and regulations take fruits away from the labors of citizens; that's just a fact.

A better question to ask is "What laws limit blacks that don't limit whites?"

Laws are not enforced equally at any level pertaining to race and you racists here all know because you're the ones doing it. Taxes and regulations are taking shit from you, unless you don't like breathing, eating safe food, or driving on decent roads and bridges just to name a few things.

Bullshit. So how many violent gun thug crimes did giant black role model George Floyd have on his record and yet was still walking the streets? And those are just the ones he got caught at. Black criminals are the most under-setenced demographic in the country, which is why your hood rat murder rates are so high. You're a liar.
Floyd did his time. I understand that you're ignorant but:

1613579594775.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...cism-police-evidence-criminal-justice-system/

How many crimes did your white thug president get away with that Obama would have got impeached for?

Rich Man's Spiritual
It is true. Your existence is proof.

Rich Man's Spiritual
It is true. Your existence is proof.
Makes absolutely no sense.

Forum List

Back