Anyone watching Fox news right now?

The polls adjusted put HRC up by 11 or 12.
New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through "Oversamples"

Zero Hedge ^
| Oct 23, 2016 | Tyler Durden

the obvious sampling bias in the latest ABC / Washington Post poll that showed a 12-point national advantage for Hillary. Like many of the recent polls from Reuters, ABC and The Washington Post, this latest poll included a 9-point sampling bias toward registered democrats.

for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are rigged, we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in startling detail, exactly how to rig them. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

- Over-sample Hispanics . Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets).

- Over-sample the Native American population

For Florida,.....

Zero Hedge ^

the obvious sampling bias in the latest ABC / Washington Post poll that showed a 12-point national advantage for Hillary. Like many of the recent polls from Reuters, ABC and The Washington Post, this latest poll included a 9-point sampling bias toward registered democrats.

for all of you out there who still aren't convinced that the polls are rigged, we present to you the following Podesta email, leaked earlier today, that conveniently spells out, in startling detail, exactly how to rig them. The email starts out with a request for recommendations on "oversamples for polling" in order to "maximize what we get out of our media polling."

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.

The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:

- Over-sample Hispanics . Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets).

For Florida,.....

And if Trump loses after as you put it really led in all the polls
what do you say then?.....

Zero Hedge ^

For Florida,.....

And if Trump loses after as you put it really led in all the polls
what do you say then?.....

I'll worry about it if that happens.

Pat Caddell is tearing into the polls BIG TIME...he just got done discussing how democrats were overpolled and he said those polls should be tossed out LMAO!

Really? So how many different and competing polling companies are coincidentally over sampling Democrats. Sorry, come up with a better excuse for Corade Trump tanking.

I think people are trying to soften the blow if Trump loses....

The campaign can walk around saying the world knows Trump
won and the election was stolen....

Hope you enjoy your stay at this trump hotel.
Have a good night...
The Donald will be by soon to turn down the bed...

LMAO! People are writing in they are saying people won't talk to pollsters because the pollsters aren't telling the truth. DAMNNNN! Now they are talking about how Pollsters do have a VERY HIGH refusal to talk average aka people won't talk to the pollsters.

Yep. You should never trust the polls. Remember how wrong they were when president Romney was elected?
You are right to be scared.....
Based on...what?

YouGov poll..
Undecided and third-party voters gave Trump a 22-point lead.

When asked to chose only between Clinton and Trump in the 2016 election, 61 percent of undecided and third-party candidates picked Trump after the third debate, versus 39 percent for Clinton.

This is encouraging result for Trump, because 9 percent of respondents to YouGov preferred a third-party candidate, or professed themselves undecided. A statistically insignificant number said they did not plan to vote at all.

YouGov poll..
Undecided and third-party voters gave Trump a 22-point lead.

When asked to chose only between Clinton and Trump in the 2016 election, 61 percent of undecided and third-party candidates picked Trump after the third debate, versus 39 percent for Clinton.

This is encouraging result for Trump, because 9 percent of respondents to YouGov preferred a third-party candidate, or professed themselves undecided. A statistically insignificant number said they did not plan to vote at all.

So are you Alt right guys predicting a Trump landslide????

trump crazy.jpg

I think people are trying to soften the blow if Trump loses....

The campaign can walk around saying the world knows Trump
won and the election was stolen....

Hope you enjoy your stay at this trump hotel.
Have a good night...
The Donald will be by soon to turn down the bed...

Yup, just bend over and take it....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back