Anyone Watching "My 600 Pound Life"? How Can Anyone Even Be Alive At 400 Pounds?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:dunno: Ive been watching this episode on Discovery Life for the last two hours, this weeks show was a documentary on twin girls that were about 587 and 605? maybe about 28 years old? How they are still alive is a miracle. You would think that anyone who just eats all the time, gaining weight weekly, never working out, no job,,etc etc. maybe by the time they hit close to 400 pounds,,the heart calls it quits?
:eusa_think:
OMG? how can anyone even be 500 pounds of all fat?
:hellno:

i remember when my waist hit 39 for the first time ever and I went into PANIC MODE !!!!

I've been watching that show for awhile. It's almost fascinating to watch the destruction. Some of these people live in incredible pain. Their skin stretches and tears but they cannot stop eating. What goes on in their minds that they cannot stop shoveling food?

I've been watching that show for awhile. It's almost fascinating to watch the destruction. Some of these people live in incredible pain. Their skin stretches and tears but they cannot stop eating. What goes on in their minds that they cannot stop shoveling food?
Ive seen my share of the documentaries, i think one had a male that was pushing 800? it was some guy where they had to cut out the front foor, or window to get him into the ambulance. now thats pretty insane, i mean, even if a dude hits 500, he should be dead, but 1000 pounds? and still alive?

I think its from being lonely and desperate.....take notice once they lose weight the live-in boyfriends bail. They use them for a place to stay and the disability check. Some of the girls who lost weight are really hot now.

They're twins too? Now that's fucking hot.
You can just imagine the smell...
i think when someone hits 800 pounds, they may as well surrender themselves to the local chinese buffett. what a way to go. hmm, no wonder sometimes when i eat there, the chicken tastes like people
How in the hell does he wipe his ass?
thats what we are all saying when we see these twins, well at least they live together, maybe that explains how the asses get wiped

i think when someone hits 800 pounds, they may as well surrender themselves to the local chinese buffett. what a way to go. hmm, no wonder sometimes when i eat there, the chicken tastes like people
thats what we are all saying when we see these twins, well at least they live together, maybe that explains how the asses get wiped
giphy.gif

what about men? do these 600 pound women get hot dates?

Plenty of black dudes available...

Fat people in that show that have their children washing them and cleaning them I couldn't tolerate that.

:dunno: Ive been watching this episode on Discovery Life for the last two hours, this weeks show was a documentary on twin girls that were about 587 and 605? maybe about 28 years old? How they are still alive is a miracle. You would think that anyone who just eats all the time, gaining weight weekly, never working out, no job,,etc etc. maybe by the time they hit close to 400 pounds,,the heart calls it quits?
:eusa_think:
OMG? how can anyone even be 500 pounds of all fat?
:hellno:

I had one aunt that weighed 700 lbs and another 450 lbs and a cousin around the same weight.

So I have seen it and the health issues are massive.

Chicks that size are awesome to sleep with. You get cold at night and just crawl inside a flab like Luke Skywalker in a tauntaun.

Plenty of black dudes available...
and aliens from Mars

I've seen a few shows. Mostly women it seems but there were a couple of men I saw. I just think of the years it took to get that big and how much food it took. It's not like heroin where you try it at a party and a couple months later you are an addict. When you can't weigh yourself anymore on a standard bathroom scale, wouldn't you get the message? :dunno:

Forum List

Back